Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [E4] Double Down: Season Two
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70
@XxVeredinexX XxVeredinexX I would be fine with that if others are. May I ask why you think so?
@XxVeredinexX XxVeredinexX I would be fine with that if others are. May I ask why you think so?
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
[quote=Announcements][center]@YaBoiGuzma @Kimdra @anika @Wyxamex @kirkfan2255 @Leremis @Peachycupcake525 @Crumbleless @NekoNikki @Alphanix @luxmold @Firo @blanketgender @MagykalWagykal @CinnabarCobra @Cognitive @Combtaystic @DreamAlex @Druddigon8 @XxVeredinexX[/center] Slight correction. Night phase will start [i]tomorrow[/i] at 20:00 FRT. I will fix the Day One post. Midnight did me a screwy and I thought the 3rd was yesterday. ...I should probably stop doing mafia things so late at night. Lmao.[/quote]
Announcements wrote:

Slight correction. Night phase will start tomorrow at 20:00 FRT. I will fix the Day One post. Midnight did me a screwy and I thought the 3rd was yesterday.

...I should probably stop doing mafia things so late at night. Lmao.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote name="@Druddigon8" date=2017-08-03 15:42:36] [quote name="@/MagykalWagykal" date=2017-08-03 13:59:37] [color=transparent]I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that Wyxamex only PRETENDED that it was a useless question. If we believed that it was useless, she'd get better answers.[b] If we knew the purpose, however, we'd all be on our guard, trying to throw the question so that we look more town[/b] and don't accidentally end up revealing our roles before it's time. It's actually pretty smart, to fake that it's not important to get the best answers out of everyone before revealing the question's secret purpose. [/quote] [color=transparent]-squints- [b]That's maf thinking right there[/b] I wouldn't say townhunting but townreads are a great way to eliminate lynch potentials for a single day. It's best not to take them for granted throughout the game though. That's why scumhunting is better in my opinion, I'd rather assume town as scum than scum as town. [quote name="Kimdra" date=2017-08-03 14:09:43] [color=transparent][b]Do you prefer to play as scum or town?[/b] [/quote] [color=transparent]Town all the way. Scum is stressful as **** @/YaBoiGuzma Your post requirement is really screwing with my scumdar haha [/quote] *scribbles in notebook* *squints* My point exactly! That was kind of the point, you see. To catch Mafia, first, you must think like Mafia! Which is of course why Wyxamex didn't tell everyone that- it's obvious that that's how scum would think, and it ruins the whole point if they know that they're being tested. And the only thing I was implying with PGO was that it's my favorite role ever! :P Also, if anyone watches Ninjago here, is anyone else FURIOUS that they changed all the looks AND voice actors for the seasons so that it would fit that rip-off movie they're coming out with? It doesn't do Ninjago credit, let me tell you. AND to top it all off, the new villains look like Power Rangers. Doesn't get much worse than this. >.< I used to prefer playing as scum (people to protect me- yay!), but now that I actually know how to play as town, I like town a LOT more. xD @Kimdra Fascinating question. First, we must analyze all posts and make an educated guess. Don't bother with inactives; if they go for too long, they'll be lynched by the mod, or saved for us to lynch when there's no one else. Activity usually isn't a very good scum-tell, from my experience, and besides, if they're just going to be killed later anyway, what's the point? xD
@Druddigon8 wrote on 2017-08-03:
@/MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-08-03:
I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that Wyxamex only PRETENDED that it was a useless question. If we believed that it was useless, she'd get better answers. If we knew the purpose, however, we'd all be on our guard, trying to throw the question so that we look more town and don't accidentally end up revealing our roles before it's time. It's actually pretty smart, to fake that it's not important to get the best answers out of everyone before revealing the question's secret purpose.
-squints-

That's maf thinking right there

I wouldn't say townhunting but townreads are a great way to eliminate lynch potentials for a single day. It's best not to take them for granted throughout the game though. That's why scumhunting is better in my opinion, I'd rather assume town as scum than scum as town.

Kimdra wrote on 2017-08-03:
Do you prefer to play as scum or town?
Town all the way. Scum is stressful as ****

@/YaBoiGuzma Your post requirement is really screwing with my scumdar haha
*scribbles in notebook*
*squints*

My point exactly! That was kind of the point, you see. To catch Mafia, first, you must think like Mafia! Which is of course why Wyxamex didn't tell everyone that- it's obvious that that's how scum would think, and it ruins the whole point if they know that they're being tested.

And the only thing I was implying with PGO was that it's my favorite role ever! :P

Also, if anyone watches Ninjago here, is anyone else FURIOUS that they changed all the looks AND voice actors for the seasons so that it would fit that rip-off movie they're coming out with? It doesn't do Ninjago credit, let me tell you. AND to top it all off, the new villains look like Power Rangers. Doesn't get much worse than this. >.<

I used to prefer playing as scum (people to protect me- yay!), but now that I actually know how to play as town, I like town a LOT more. xD

@Kimdra

Fascinating question.

First, we must analyze all posts and make an educated guess. Don't bother with inactives; if they go for too long, they'll be lynched by the mod, or saved for us to lynch when there's no one else. Activity usually isn't a very good scum-tell, from my experience, and besides, if they're just going to be killed later anyway, what's the point? xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Kimdra I flamecaller think that those people who don't windsinger come on here will most likely not shadowbinder vote or anything. I think it's overall lightweaver easier to have people that you have gotten to earthshaker know, because then you know who to arcanist vote
@Kimdra I flamecaller think that those people who don't windsinger come on here will most likely not shadowbinder vote or anything. I think it's overall lightweaver easier to have people that you have gotten to earthshaker know, because then you know who to arcanist vote
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
Uhm wow. Harsh much? A quirk is just a quirk, gosh journey.

Also, Drud's posts are hard to read on mobile but @Druddigon8 PGO isnt even an available role in this game.

I also prefer to play town much more then I like to play baddie since townah is just like so much easier, not that you'd understandah.

Baddie-hunting and Town-hunting is actually really important to consider. You can have baddie reads, but having someone you feel like is town can also help when in comes down to PoE (process of elimination)

D1 lynching is mostly for interactions/ information or whatever. Finding someone you think is a baddie to lynch is more important than anything else really, so that's what I'll be looking for. Lynching an inactive is an easy way for mafia to push a mislynch as wellah

Also @MagykalWagykal why do you think Wyx's question was deliberate and how does that affect your read on themah?

Also, Drud's posts are hard to read on mobile but @Druddigon8 PGO isnt even an available role in this game.

I also prefer to play town much more then I like to play baddie since townah is just like so much easier, not that you'd understandah.

Baddie-hunting and Town-hunting is actually really important to consider. You can have baddie reads, but having someone you feel like is town can also help when in comes down to PoE (process of elimination)

D1 lynching is mostly for interactions/ information or whatever. Finding someone you think is a baddie to lynch is more important than anything else really, so that's what I'll be looking for. Lynching an inactive is an easy way for mafia to push a mislynch as wellah

Also @MagykalWagykal why do you think Wyx's question was deliberate and how does that affect your read on themah?

No actually dont lynch I actives D1 they don't help give information at all on D2 since they don't have any interactions.
No actually dont lynch I actives D1 they don't help give information at all on D2 since they don't have any interactions.
Okay, now that I've read through... Name's Dream. She/her or They/them pronouns please. I mostly played on Neoseeker forums but I've played a few games on FlightRising... like a year ago! I am Fr +2.

@MagykalWagykal -wink- I've never played with a PGO before, but it was a very interesting role when I read up on it. Second question, Day One lynches are a-go for me, at least in larger games. I've found to be more cautious in smaller games, but in large games like this, I say let's go as Town doesn't get info by sitting around! Also... the latter question is tough, but I'd say scum-hunt. There was a town-hunt going down in another game I played, and it quickly ruined the fun in the game. It was a game that was role-based and had pre-determined characters and such, which took the fun out of it.

@Wyxamex -wink- Jagged leaves are nice. I think. I really don't know why, to be honest! But they seem pretty cool.

@Kimdra -wink- Has to be between Ninetails and Marowak. I like playing as Scum because it truly is interesting depending on the balance of the game, I've found. And finally, I'd rather not vote for inactives mostly because it's usually a fruitless endeavor I've found most of the time. I'd rather vote for a neutral than anything.

@XxVeredinexX -wink- Ravenclaw, but I've been known to be a Gryffinclaw also. People can't seem to decide.

@NekoNikki -wink- Between Tangled, Lion King, and Wreck it Ralph. I can't decide!

who knew winking could be so hard. my eye is starting to hurt. Okay, if I missed any questions, hit me up!
Okay, now that I've read through... Name's Dream. She/her or They/them pronouns please. I mostly played on Neoseeker forums but I've played a few games on FlightRising... like a year ago! I am Fr +2.

@MagykalWagykal -wink- I've never played with a PGO before, but it was a very interesting role when I read up on it. Second question, Day One lynches are a-go for me, at least in larger games. I've found to be more cautious in smaller games, but in large games like this, I say let's go as Town doesn't get info by sitting around! Also... the latter question is tough, but I'd say scum-hunt. There was a town-hunt going down in another game I played, and it quickly ruined the fun in the game. It was a game that was role-based and had pre-determined characters and such, which took the fun out of it.

@Wyxamex -wink- Jagged leaves are nice. I think. I really don't know why, to be honest! But they seem pretty cool.

@Kimdra -wink- Has to be between Ninetails and Marowak. I like playing as Scum because it truly is interesting depending on the balance of the game, I've found. And finally, I'd rather not vote for inactives mostly because it's usually a fruitless endeavor I've found most of the time. I'd rather vote for a neutral than anything.

@XxVeredinexX -wink- Ravenclaw, but I've been known to be a Gryffinclaw also. People can't seem to decide.

@NekoNikki -wink- Between Tangled, Lion King, and Wreck it Ralph. I can't decide!

who knew winking could be so hard. my eye is starting to hurt. Okay, if I missed any questions, hit me up!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
[quote name="@luxmold" date=2017-08-03 16:25:12] Uhm wow. Harsh much? A quirk is just a quirk, gosh journey. Also, Drud's posts are hard to read on mobile but @/Druddigon8 PGO isnt even an available role in this game. I also prefer to play town much more then I like to play baddie since townah is just like so much easier, not that you'd understandah. Baddie-hunting and Town-hunting is actually really important to consider. You can have baddie reads, but having someone you feel like is town can also help when in comes down to PoE (process of elimination) D1 lynching is mostly for interactions/ information or whatever. Finding someone you think is a baddie to lynch is more important than anything else really, so that's what I'll be looking for. Lynching an inactive is an easy way for mafia to push a mislynch as wellah Also @/MagykalWagykal why do you think Wyx's question was deliberate and how does that affect your read on themah? [/quote] If it was deliberate, which it probably was, it seems like an interesting thing to do. Until we know the purpose of this seemingly-harmless question, it is basically impossible for us to determine whether or not this is a scum thing or a town thing. *scribbles notes in notebook* *squints*
@luxmold wrote on 2017-08-03:

Also, Drud's posts are hard to read on mobile but @/Druddigon8 PGO isnt even an available role in this game.

Also @/MagykalWagykal why do you think Wyx's question was deliberate and how does that affect your read on themah?

If it was deliberate, which it probably was, it seems like an interesting thing to do. Until we know the purpose of this seemingly-harmless question, it is basically impossible for us to determine whether or not this is a scum thing or a town thing.

*scribbles notes in notebook*
*squints*
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
what is a nonsense word? how can we define a nonsense word? is a nonsense word one that cannot be assigned any meaning, even if that meaning is entirely unique to an individual? when does a string of letters or sounds gain sememe status--upon arbitrary attachment of meaning by one, or by the majority? does Jabberwocky remain in the nonsense camp, or has it become something else via popular interpretation and lore?

that being said, yuhadrit.
what is a nonsense word? how can we define a nonsense word? is a nonsense word one that cannot be assigned any meaning, even if that meaning is entirely unique to an individual? when does a string of letters or sounds gain sememe status--upon arbitrary attachment of meaning by one, or by the majority? does Jabberwocky remain in the nonsense camp, or has it become something else via popular interpretation and lore?

that being said, yuhadrit.
LUZk8tY.png
On my lunch (dinner I guess given the time) break, gonna answer the questions real quick. <3

I prefer playing neutral/third-party alliances instead of town or mafia, they can have some pretty out there and fun win conditions, possibly kill, and still get the mystery that the town does. Plus, I genuinely enjoy seeing how long I can deceive a smart town and get my mysteries solved.

I believe scum-hunting is more important, but I do believe it's important to keep track of who's town, just not actively search them out. Recognizing townies can be the difference between a win and a loss.

Personally, I don't believe day one lynches should be a thing, but if we're gonna have them, they should always be an inactive. Unless you're sure an active player is scum, lynching actives before inactives might breed inactivity, plus it might encourage scum to lurk.

@DreamAlex

Somebody after my own heart with those Disney movies. <3 The only one I love more than those three is Lady and the Tramp~ <3
On my lunch (dinner I guess given the time) break, gonna answer the questions real quick. <3

I prefer playing neutral/third-party alliances instead of town or mafia, they can have some pretty out there and fun win conditions, possibly kill, and still get the mystery that the town does. Plus, I genuinely enjoy seeing how long I can deceive a smart town and get my mysteries solved.

I believe scum-hunting is more important, but I do believe it's important to keep track of who's town, just not actively search them out. Recognizing townies can be the difference between a win and a loss.

Personally, I don't believe day one lynches should be a thing, but if we're gonna have them, they should always be an inactive. Unless you're sure an active player is scum, lynching actives before inactives might breed inactivity, plus it might encourage scum to lurk.

@DreamAlex

Somebody after my own heart with those Disney movies. <3 The only one I love more than those three is Lady and the Tramp~ <3
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70