Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDOM]Magical Eclipse[Complete]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97
@PrinceEridan No problem! I'm in no rush!
@PrinceEridan No problem! I'm in no rush!
OmcGJo8.giftumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@PrinceEridan You're completely lovely and I wanted to thank you for your fast service. Also I feel like I should apologize after seeing your updated status >_> I sent you a lot of hatchlings.

Good Luck Arcane! *waves a flag*
@PrinceEridan You're completely lovely and I wanted to thank you for your fast service. Also I feel like I should apologize after seeing your updated status >_> I sent you a lot of hatchlings.

Good Luck Arcane! *waves a flag*
MoOtdMJ.png
@princeeridan
No worries! I'm off to bed anyway c:
@princeeridan
No worries! I'm off to bed anyway c:
@PrinceEridan Not a problem! I just went and made me some breakfast, lol. :D
@PrinceEridan Not a problem! I just went and made me some breakfast, lol. :D
OmcGJo8.giftumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Darkrait Alright if I send you 4 lvl 9s and 3 lvl 8s? Plus a little noodle hatchie? (all fast lane)
@Darkrait Alright if I send you 4 lvl 9s and 3 lvl 8s? Plus a little noodle hatchie? (all fast lane)
@Emryll No problem! I just gotta record some I just got then I'll get right to yours!
@Emryll No problem! I just gotta record some I just got then I'll get right to yours!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Darkrait; Got space for 14 level 5s for Fast Lane? c:
@Darkrait; Got space for 14 level 5s for Fast Lane? c:
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@darkrait sending you private auctions! 3 lvl 8s (can send to someone else if no room/treasture)

@Clya @mistley I didn't wanna just dump a ton of level 8s on one person so I have them spread out among you. 4 each :)
@darkrait sending you private auctions! 3 lvl 8s (can send to someone else if no room/treasture)

@Clya @mistley I didn't wanna just dump a ton of level 8s on one person so I have them spread out among you. 4 each :)
MoOtdMJ.png
@Leucine
I can accept 7 at a time if that's all right with you. ^^

@Gengrene Thank you for supporting arcane!
@Leucine
I can accept 7 at a time if that's all right with you. ^^

@Gengrene Thank you for supporting arcane!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Darkrait; That's okay! I'll be queueing them up so you can accept them at your leisure~ ^^
@Darkrait; That's okay! I'll be queueing them up so you can accept them at your leisure~ ^^
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97