Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1052 1053
@Peyp May i please adopt this pretty one? :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34856026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348561/34856026_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Peyp
May i please adopt this pretty one? :0

34856026_350.png
@Jasiri

Read the rules and you can ^^
@Jasiri

Read the rules and you can ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Yeah, I'm still thinking on a name, but i just can't find a fitting one though ;^;
I'm thinking about something that might fit the Subspecies...
like... how about Carillon or Glockenspiel? (french and german words for Chime ^^) But i'm so undecided, ahhh ;w;
I think i will go with Glockenspiel tho (If i decide later on i don't like it i can still remane it, right? ^^)
@Peyp
Yeah, I'm still thinking on a name, but i just can't find a fitting one though ;^;
I'm thinking about something that might fit the Subspecies...
like... how about Carillon or Glockenspiel? (french and german words for Chime ^^) But i'm so undecided, ahhh ;w;
I think i will go with Glockenspiel tho (If i decide later on i don't like it i can still remane it, right? ^^)
@Jasiri

I can send you renaming scroll with her if you'd like.
I just don't want to have to think of the way to explain unnamed children in parents lore once I get to it. XD
@Jasiri

I can send you renaming scroll with her if you'd like.
I just don't want to have to think of the way to explain unnamed children in parents lore once I get to it. XD
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Yeah, i know what you mean and i completely understand :)
@Peyp
Yeah, i know what you mean and i completely understand :)
@Peyp
I read a bit into the trench dwellers lore and am now very interested in the Guardian "baby" #1 :D
A fitting name for hi would be "Leviathan" imo, what do you think? :3
@Peyp
I read a bit into the trench dwellers lore and am now very interested in the Guardian "baby" #1 :D
A fitting name for hi would be "Leviathan" imo, what do you think? :3
5658913b2043aec727e72a049bd2680c78b35eb5_hq.gif
@LapidotHell It certainly would! Then again, I just randomly name my dragons or I buy them already named, so I'm not really good at that kinda stuff. :3 Should I send him to you named Leviathan? On the side note, I was thinking of fetching this for his mother: [item=Skin: Leviathan] Either way, I moved him to adopted until I hear back from you.
@LapidotHell

It certainly would! Then again, I just randomly name my dragons or I buy them already named, so I'm not really good at that kinda stuff. :3 Should I send him to you named Leviathan?

On the side note, I was thinking of fetching this for his mother: Skin: Leviathan

Either way, I moved him to adopted until I hear back from you.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

I would like to be added to the general pinglist, please and thank you.
@Peyp

I would like to be added to the general pinglist, please and thank you.
@WolfTrickster
Sure!
@WolfTrickster
Sure!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Yes please! :)
And the skin looks a amzing and awesomely fitting! :O
@Peyp