Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Neforium
Hmmm... I'm not sure I could do her colors justice, I don't think I have the pens or pencils for it. And my scanner is awful with darker colors. I could do a black and white drawing though, no problem. Or just lineart if maybe you'd like to commission someone else/color it yourself?
@Neforium
Hmmm... I'm not sure I could do her colors justice, I don't think I have the pens or pencils for it. And my scanner is awful with darker colors. I could do a black and white drawing though, no problem. Or just lineart if maybe you'd like to commission someone else/color it yourself?
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri Whoa your art is really good! I can't draw trad at all (believe me, I've tried XD). I wanted to ask if this guy's too dark to draw? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27114331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271144/27114331_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Deoxtri
Whoa your art is really good! I can't draw trad at all (believe me, I've tried XD).
I wanted to ask if this guy's too dark to draw?

27114331_350.png
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Deoxtri
I Wouldnt mind a Black and white image c:
@Deoxtri
I Wouldnt mind a Black and white image c:
Nef // Whatever you want me to be bby // All Hail Glittermom
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Gyrfalcon2
Why thank you n__n

Hmmm, no I think he should be doable. The shading between the thylacine stripes on the cryface would be trickier (but I could just leave that out maybe? xD) Darker purples and blues are much more difficult but this could work with the black and some other helping colors.
But I do have a few to finish before I could get to him. If you want I can ping you when I'm closing in on the current orders? :3
@Gyrfalcon2
Why thank you n__n

Hmmm, no I think he should be doable. The shading between the thylacine stripes on the cryface would be trickier (but I could just leave that out maybe? xD) Darker purples and blues are much more difficult but this could work with the black and some other helping colors.
But I do have a few to finish before I could get to him. If you want I can ping you when I'm closing in on the current orders? :3

@Neforium
Alright, cool! I have two to finish before I can get to yours though, I'll ping you when I start to let you know :3
@Neforium
Alright, cool! I have two to finish before I can get to yours though, I'll ping you when I start to let you know :3

@Deoxtri Awesome. Tysm!
@Deoxtri Awesome. Tysm!
Nef // Whatever you want me to be bby // All Hail Glittermom
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Deoxtri
Oh yes, that'd be lovely, thank you!
@Deoxtri
Oh yes, that'd be lovely, thank you!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Deoxtri
thanks for letting me know XD
@Deoxtri
thanks for letting me know XD
will trade stuff for art!
materials, skins, specialty items, trinkets, chests, food, apperal, gems, treasure- even dragons!
you name the price!
@Deoxtri I'm interested in commissioning a colored headshot of this girl. Would you be up to it? =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25503114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255032/25503114_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Deoxtri I'm interested in commissioning a colored headshot of this girl. Would you be up to it? =)

25503114_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Indeed I would! I have a few in queue right now though, but I can ping you when I get close to finishing the one before you if you want? :3
@Disillusionist
Indeed I would! I have a few in queue right now though, but I can ping you when I get close to finishing the one before you if you want? :3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31