Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED pls refer to last post
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87
@Valfire

I wonder if it still open for order... or may I be pinged when the slots r free?
Thanks! :D
@Valfire

I wonder if it still open for order... or may I be pinged when the slots r free?
Thanks! :D
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu

Slots are currently filled but the moment one is opened it will be reserved for you, and I will ping you again (:
@Kamazu

Slots are currently filled but the moment one is opened it will be reserved for you, and I will ping you again (:
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire ahhh thank you so much!! <3 i just gened him yesterday and made him my ice rep. i'm super happy with how he turned out! :3

i'll send a cr for 100kt right away! thanks so much! :D
@Valfire ahhh thank you so much!! <3 i just gened him yesterday and made him my ice rep. i'm super happy with how he turned out! :3

i'll send a cr for 100kt right away! thanks so much! :D
@Valfire

That's great! Thank u so much!! :)
@Valfire

That's great! Thank u so much!! :)
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Hisscale Your Adoptable is finished! Please let me know if anything needs changing (: [img]http://i.imgur.com/qeUylBL.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VPtynKh.png[/img]
@Hisscale

Your Adoptable is finished!

Please let me know if anything needs changing (:

qeUylBL.png

VPtynKh.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire

Oh wow, this came out great! I love the shine on the belly and the style of the necklace.

Nope, no changes. Everything is perfect.
@Valfire

Oh wow, this came out great! I love the shine on the belly and the style of the necklace.

Nope, no changes. Everything is perfect.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Valerie
Could you please ping me when a spot is open?
@Valerie
Could you please ping me when a spot is open?
@Derknes

(: You have been added to the pinglist!
@Derknes

(: You have been added to the pinglist!
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
EDIT: just saw this was closed, could i get pinged when the slots are open again?
EDIT: just saw this was closed, could i get pinged when the slots are open again?
pl3zv5Z.png
@Valfire May I also get a ping for slot openings? :) These are all adorable and I may have to get both my Mirrors someday *-*
@Valfire May I also get a ping for slot openings? :) These are all adorable and I may have to get both my Mirrors someday *-*
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87