Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Celestial Kingdom Discussion Thread END
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(I'm stil, wayching. Sad I can't play)
(I'm stil, wayching. Sad I can't play)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
On one hand, I appreciate that... There was a vote, the. Enthusiasm is good, but.

Wondering why you volunteered yourself then settled on Peachy. Seems. Mildly jester-esque.

Unless you are the last mafia, and using that to just. Get rid of people. Hm.
On one hand, I appreciate that... There was a vote, the. Enthusiasm is good, but.

Wondering why you volunteered yourself then settled on Peachy. Seems. Mildly jester-esque.

Unless you are the last mafia, and using that to just. Get rid of people. Hm.
Oops, forgot to tag you, @Mason107
Oops, forgot to tag you, @Mason107
(I still watch this pfff
I'm dead so.
Atleast I think I'm dead?)
(I still watch this pfff
I'm dead so.
Atleast I think I'm dead?)
Nvm I'm alive pfffff
I'm dumv
Nvm I'm alive pfffff
I'm dumv

LOCKDOWN HAS BEGUN

Please delete all posts after this one.

LOCKDOWN HAS BEGUN

Please delete all posts after this one.
[center][size=1] @CalicoRadio @Crowlich @MagykalWagykal @Blauw @M00nKnight @Decapitation @StarCookies @blanketgender @PearlSoulWorld @Tanglefire @Crumbleless @LucidWhispers @smerdyakov @JaguarCutie224 @Solanceae @TheElfDruid @Levanaael @Mason107 @Peachycupcake525 @timetot @Limelight @Rosetta248 @Winterreise @luxmold @Leremis @Rangiku @Gwendolyn @ChaoticKagura [/size] [size=6]END OF NIGHT 5[/size] Ever since the first night, Ophiuchus had been mourning over Scorpius. He had genuinely believed Scor was a member of the Cepheid—only to find out it was Lyra instead. He sighed as he relaxed in his chair though unbeknownst to him, a woman sauntered through his hallway to his position. Slowly, she retracted her knife from her belt. The dagger sliced through the air in one quick motion and impaled the man’s neck. A simple grunt escaped from the man’s mouth as a devious smirk grew on the woman. Elsewhere, the night stayed uncannily calm. So many stars had fallen the last few days, and the rest of the Kingdom wondered how they move on without so many of the court members. [quote=Important Information] [color=green]Ophiuchus – Perturbed Starman – Loyal (blanketgender) has died. [/quote]
@CalicoRadio @Crowlich @MagykalWagykal @Blauw @M00nKnight @Decapitation @StarCookies @blanketgender @PearlSoulWorld @Tanglefire @Crumbleless @LucidWhispers @smerdyakov @JaguarCutie224 @Solanceae @TheElfDruid @Levanaael @Mason107 @Peachycupcake525 @timetot @Limelight @Rosetta248 @Winterreise @luxmold @Leremis @Rangiku @Gwendolyn @ChaoticKagura

END OF NIGHT 5

Ever since the first night, Ophiuchus had been mourning over Scorpius. He had genuinely believed Scor was a member of the Cepheid—only to find out it was Lyra instead. He sighed as he relaxed in his chair though unbeknownst to him, a woman sauntered through his hallway to his position. Slowly, she retracted her knife from her belt. The dagger sliced through the air in one quick motion and impaled the man’s neck. A simple grunt escaped from the man’s mouth as a devious smirk grew on the woman.

Elsewhere, the night stayed uncannily calm. So many stars had fallen the last few days, and the rest of the Kingdom wondered how they move on without so many of the court members.

Important Information wrote:
Ophiuchus – Perturbed Starman – Loyal (blanketgender) has died.
[center][size=1]@CalicoRadio @Crowlich @MagykalWagykal @Blauw @M00nKnight @Decapitation @StarCookies @blanketgender @PearlSoulWorld @Tanglefire @Crumbleless @LucidWhispers @smerdyakov @JaguarCutie224 @Solanceae @TheElfDruid @Levanaael @Mason107 @Peachycupcake525 @timetot @Limelight @Rosetta248 @Winterreise @luxmold @Leremis @Rangiku @Gwendolyn @ChaoticKagura [/size] [size=6]DAY 6[/size] The Royal Court sat down mentally exhausted, just about as exhausted as Celest. He breathed slowly, and rubbed his temples as he tried to deal with a migraine. Still, he made an appearance to address the court. “Another kill….” He lets silence fill the room for a minute before continuing, “Let us try to find them today…there’s so few left…our friends…we must enact revenge as soon as possible.” The court looked amongst the familiar faces before watching the king exit. They all dreaded the time that Celest would come back with the guards that would lead one of them to their doom…innocent or not. [quote=Important Information] The day will end at 22:00 on the 29th unless needed to be post-poned or cancelled. You may all post again. [/quote]
@CalicoRadio @Crowlich @MagykalWagykal @Blauw @M00nKnight @Decapitation @StarCookies @blanketgender @PearlSoulWorld @Tanglefire @Crumbleless @LucidWhispers @smerdyakov @JaguarCutie224 @Solanceae @TheElfDruid @Levanaael @Mason107 @Peachycupcake525 @timetot @Limelight @Rosetta248 @Winterreise @luxmold @Leremis @Rangiku @Gwendolyn @ChaoticKagura

DAY 6

The Royal Court sat down mentally exhausted, just about as exhausted as Celest. He breathed slowly, and rubbed his temples as he tried to deal with a migraine. Still, he made an appearance to address the court. “Another kill….” He lets silence fill the room for a minute before continuing, “Let us try to find them today…there’s so few left…our friends…we must enact revenge as soon as possible.”

The court looked amongst the familiar faces before watching the king exit. They all dreaded the time that Celest would come back with the guards that would lead one of them to their doom…innocent or not.
Important Information wrote:
The day will end at 22:00 on the 29th unless needed to be post-poned or cancelled.
You may all post again.
The Day will be post-poned until 22:00 on the 30th. If no posts are made by then, the game will be cancelled.
The Day will be post-poned until 22:00 on the 30th. If no posts are made by then, the game will be cancelled.
Hey. Am somewhat sick so I spent yesterday hiding from technology.

Active players are all dead. Voting for @Mason107 because both them and mafia became active after I pinged them and that seems too good to be a coincidence.

As for the rest of everyone... I dunno. I dunno. Don't want to give up on the game if there's a chance of town still winning, and as long as I'm here there is. So. I'm gonna. Keep being here.
Hey. Am somewhat sick so I spent yesterday hiding from technology.

Active players are all dead. Voting for @Mason107 because both them and mafia became active after I pinged them and that seems too good to be a coincidence.

As for the rest of everyone... I dunno. I dunno. Don't want to give up on the game if there's a chance of town still winning, and as long as I'm here there is. So. I'm gonna. Keep being here.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29