Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Celestial Kingdom Discussion Thread END
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
GOSHDANGIT.

@Crowlich Nice one. I would say I almost had you, but tbh I was distracted by inactives and blocked someone else. You fooled me with the lack of nightkills!

@Nudiustertian Can I ask why I died when I did? I thought I was bulletproof for one nightkill.
GOSHDANGIT.

@Crowlich Nice one. I would say I almost had you, but tbh I was distracted by inactives and blocked someone else. You fooled me with the lack of nightkills!

@Nudiustertian Can I ask why I died when I did? I thought I was bulletproof for one nightkill.
BPpOUJu.png
Way to go crow! I've been here, rooting 4 u!
But u guys could've won if u posted and chatted *cri*
Way to go crow! I've been here, rooting 4 u!
But u guys could've won if u posted and chatted *cri*
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@Tanglefire

Yes, they were mod-killed for constant inactivity. And you're welcome <:

@Timetot

Oh joy...I'll check that right now and PM you.
@Tanglefire

Yes, they were mod-killed for constant inactivity. And you're welcome <:

@Timetot

Oh joy...I'll check that right now and PM you.
@PeachyCupcake525

It's not a requirement that the person knows that they are to be lynched to lynch them, it is just the polite and recommended thing to do. Mason did mention in the thread their voting plans, and while pinging is asked on many accounts by players, it isn't in the rules.
@PeachyCupcake525

It's not a requirement that the person knows that they are to be lynched to lynch them, it is just the polite and recommended thing to do. Mason did mention in the thread their voting plans, and while pinging is asked on many accounts by players, it isn't in the rules.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29