Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fnaf Fandom?
1 2
I love games and the characters. Actually, one of my friends made me a home made Golden Freddy Plush bear. ^^ Favorite characters are Golden Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Purple Guy. OCs I've made are as follows: A saber toothed cat named Fangs that has a long complicated backstory. He does a lot of puns that revolve around his name, like 'Fangs for stopping by!' Or 'From your friends here at Fazbear Pizza, myself included, we hope you have a Fangs-static day!'

Another OC is an eyeless lizard monster who goes by the name of Rozz. He only 'obtains' eyes if he absorbs fire and he lives in the vents of the pizzeria. Also he can turn himself invisible at will and devours children that get lost.

Okay I'll stop rambling now....
I love games and the characters. Actually, one of my friends made me a home made Golden Freddy Plush bear. ^^ Favorite characters are Golden Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Purple Guy. OCs I've made are as follows: A saber toothed cat named Fangs that has a long complicated backstory. He does a lot of puns that revolve around his name, like 'Fangs for stopping by!' Or 'From your friends here at Fazbear Pizza, myself included, we hope you have a Fangs-static day!'

Another OC is an eyeless lizard monster who goes by the name of Rozz. He only 'obtains' eyes if he absorbs fire and he lives in the vents of the pizzeria. Also he can turn himself invisible at will and devours children that get lost.

Okay I'll stop rambling now....
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
1 2