Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Larkcry is much strong and quick.

Larkcry is much perfect.

Larkcry will DESTROY QUILLTAIL.

Larkcry is friendly.
Larkcry is much strong and quick.

Larkcry is much perfect.

Larkcry will DESTROY QUILLTAIL.

Larkcry is friendly.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
//Kind of a weird question, but are LGBT relationships allowed? Some roleplays I've been in claimed it was too unrealistic T.T

Screen name: VioletAttack
Cat name: Sleekpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Physical description: Sleekpaw is a soft , shorthaired grey she-cat, with faint dark grey tabby strips down her back and tabby markings along her forehead. She has medium length legs, but is still short compared to the other apprentices. She has bright green eyes, and no traumatic scars, though her pelt is still flecked with thin scars from various fights.
Personality description: Sleekpaw is smart, and good-natured, with a tendency to be easy-going, though this is sometimes taken as laziness by her clanmates. That said, she does have her limits, and, when pushed to them, will fight back ferociously, and stubbornly. Sleekpaw is also rather smug, and takes great pride in her few achievements. She's not overly ambitious, but wouldn't mind receiving recognition for the things she has done.
Family, if applicable: N/A, takers?
Other:
-Sleekpaw is better at hunting than fighting
-Sleekpaw doesn't do well with isolation, and thrives off of crowds
-Sleekpaw happily continues the old RiverClan tradition of collecting shiny things, and occasionally collects pretty looking pebbles or feathers to bring back to her nest
//Kind of a weird question, but are LGBT relationships allowed? Some roleplays I've been in claimed it was too unrealistic T.T

Screen name: VioletAttack
Cat name: Sleekpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Physical description: Sleekpaw is a soft , shorthaired grey she-cat, with faint dark grey tabby strips down her back and tabby markings along her forehead. She has medium length legs, but is still short compared to the other apprentices. She has bright green eyes, and no traumatic scars, though her pelt is still flecked with thin scars from various fights.
Personality description: Sleekpaw is smart, and good-natured, with a tendency to be easy-going, though this is sometimes taken as laziness by her clanmates. That said, she does have her limits, and, when pushed to them, will fight back ferociously, and stubbornly. Sleekpaw is also rather smug, and takes great pride in her few achievements. She's not overly ambitious, but wouldn't mind receiving recognition for the things she has done.
Family, if applicable: N/A, takers?
Other:
-Sleekpaw is better at hunting than fighting
-Sleekpaw doesn't do well with isolation, and thrives off of crowds
-Sleekpaw happily continues the old RiverClan tradition of collecting shiny things, and occasionally collects pretty looking pebbles or feathers to bring back to her nest
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
@VioletAttack

maybe Creekstar could be related to her, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, ETC?
@VioletAttack

maybe Creekstar could be related to her, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, ETC?
@NickelDragons

//Sure! Anything works ^^

//Also, am I allowed to move on to the roleplay? Sorry to ask questions, I'm kind of new to roleplaying on flight rising
@NickelDragons

//Sure! Anything works ^^

//Also, am I allowed to move on to the roleplay? Sorry to ask questions, I'm kind of new to roleplaying on flight rising
@VioletAttack

you might want to wait until your cat gets accepted by the chat starter.
@VioletAttack

you might want to wait until your cat gets accepted by the chat starter.
@NickelDragons

//Mk, that's what I assumed
@NickelDragons

//Mk, that's what I assumed
@VioletAttack

I guess while we wait, do you want to finetune Creekstar and Sleekpaw's relationship?
@VioletAttack

I guess while we wait, do you want to finetune Creekstar and Sleekpaw's relationship?
@Nickeldragons

//sure, though I will warn you I have to go on a long car trip soon, so responses may be delayed

]//Maybe daughter or younger sister? I don't entirely know Creekstar's personality, though from the description, it sounds like her an d Sleekpaw might not get along flawlessly (Creekstar would probably get frustrated by Sleekpaw's laid-back attitude)
@Nickeldragons

//sure, though I will warn you I have to go on a long car trip soon, so responses may be delayed

]//Maybe daughter or younger sister? I don't entirely know Creekstar's personality, though from the description, it sounds like her an d Sleekpaw might not get along flawlessly (Creekstar would probably get frustrated by Sleekpaw's laid-back attitude)
@VioletAttack

Its okay! I was thinking something along the lines of a Niece. But daughter could work as well.

For the niece one, one of her brother's could be the father of sleekpaw, I could add him in as a character if you would prefer. Sleekpaw likes her aunt but believes she is too uptight. While Creekstar believes that Sleekpaw lacks the drive to be a warrior?

For the daughter, maybe Sleekpaw is the only child of Creekstar and her first mate. Maybe Sleekpaw got her laid back attitude from her father? He could have died in a battle or from sickness. Creekstar tries to teach her daughter how to be a good warrior, but the she is far to laid back for her to handle?
@VioletAttack

Its okay! I was thinking something along the lines of a Niece. But daughter could work as well.

For the niece one, one of her brother's could be the father of sleekpaw, I could add him in as a character if you would prefer. Sleekpaw likes her aunt but believes she is too uptight. While Creekstar believes that Sleekpaw lacks the drive to be a warrior?

For the daughter, maybe Sleekpaw is the only child of Creekstar and her first mate. Maybe Sleekpaw got her laid back attitude from her father? He could have died in a battle or from sickness. Creekstar tries to teach her daughter how to be a good warrior, but the she is far to laid back for her to handle?
@VioletAttack

I love your kitty!! You're free to join the rp, I'll post a response as Thornstar soon too, I've just started feeling human again
@VioletAttack

I love your kitty!! You're free to join the rp, I'll post a response as Thornstar soon too, I've just started feeling human again
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43