Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accents and old festival apparel
1 2 3
@Cryptic Thanks you! Unfortunately I cant afford that at this time, but I'll be back if I get enough treasure. Have a good one!
@Cryptic Thanks you! Unfortunately I cant afford that at this time, but I'll be back if I get enough treasure. Have a good one!
boop
boop
@Cryptic

Hi! I'd take the shackles, is 4.1k gems fine?
@Cryptic

Hi! I'd take the shackles, is 4.1k gems fine?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium

Yeah, that will be fine for them! will set up a private auction in a moment.
@Zaelium

Yeah, that will be fine for them! will set up a private auction in a moment.
@Cryptic

Thank you!
@Cryptic

Thank you!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Cryptic

Oh MAN I am really interested in Windjammer, I didn't think there were any active copies left. Would you mind holding it while I figure out a way to pay for it? And are there any sort of items or accents you'd take as payment/partial?
@Cryptic

Oh MAN I am really interested in Windjammer, I didn't think there were any active copies left. Would you mind holding it while I figure out a way to pay for it? And are there any sort of items or accents you'd take as payment/partial?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Oh sure! can hold it up for you but as for payment I accept treasure too and for apparel/accents not really looking at nothing in particular since I am basically at end game with my lair but you could drop a link to the accents/apparel you have and see if something catches my eye.
@Vhyxalas

Oh sure! can hold it up for you but as for payment I accept treasure too and for apparel/accents not really looking at nothing in particular since I am basically at end game with my lair but you could drop a link to the accents/apparel you have and see if something catches my eye.
@Cryptic

sorry about the delayed reply! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/1731#post_28662419 there's a current post of my accent inventory. Worst case, would you be able to hold it while I try desperately to sell some of my stuff?
@Cryptic

sorry about the delayed reply! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/1731#post_28662419 there's a current post of my accent inventory. Worst case, would you be able to hold it while I try desperately to sell some of my stuff?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Dont worry too much! and sorry but none of the ones you are trading really caught my eye. I can hold onto the accent until you gather up the money if you want to.
@Vhyxalas

Dont worry too much! and sorry but none of the ones you are trading really caught my eye. I can hold onto the accent until you gather up the money if you want to.
@Cryptic

That would be very helpful, thanks! And please feel free to shoot me a message in a week or so to remind me (I can be pretty scatterbrained even on a good day)
@Cryptic

That would be very helpful, thanks! And please feel free to shoot me a message in a week or so to remind me (I can be pretty scatterbrained even on a good day)
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3