Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | quick question abt gen 1s
1 2
C L E A N!!
C L E A N!!
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
The way I understand it is... it's really just personal preference. MY personal preference is that I wouldn't have a dragon sit in my lair without breeding it at least once, gen1 or not.
The way I understand it is... it's really just personal preference. MY personal preference is that I wouldn't have a dragon sit in my lair without breeding it at least once, gen1 or not.
signaturething.png
I only leave my G1s unbred in case I ever feel like I don't want them anymore and I'd like them to actually sell. If there wasn't such an arbitrary and useless restriction on a dragon's supposed worth, I wouldn't care either way.
I only leave my G1s unbred in case I ever feel like I don't want them anymore and I'd like them to actually sell. If there wasn't such an arbitrary and useless restriction on a dragon's supposed worth, I wouldn't care either way.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
I don't breed any G1 or dragons I plan to permanently keep in my lair (excludes my progens because I bred the heck out of them) because it looks clean and nice.
I don't breed any G1 or dragons I plan to permanently keep in my lair (excludes my progens because I bred the heck out of them) because it looks clean and nice.
DmRdZYl.png
I haven't really started collecting Gen 1s yet but I will eventually after I save more gene money. But I can only stand bred dragons of any kind if the offspring list's short enough you don't have to scroll, and there are no stupid names of any kind on it. Or badly named parents, for that matter.

I got rid of my progens because I didn't think when I first joined and just bred them for the free hatchling exalting money.
I haven't really started collecting Gen 1s yet but I will eventually after I save more gene money. But I can only stand bred dragons of any kind if the offspring list's short enough you don't have to scroll, and there are no stupid names of any kind on it. Or badly named parents, for that matter.

I got rid of my progens because I didn't think when I first joined and just bred them for the free hatchling exalting money.
1 2