Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@SwootleDootle

I'd really hate to see you go friend, but if it's what's best for you I completely understand <33 If you are to leave, what would you like to happen to your cats??
@SwootleDootle

I'd really hate to see you go friend, but if it's what's best for you I completely understand <33 If you are to leave, what would you like to happen to your cats??
@werewolfjedi

they can just be booted from the rp, i'd offer them to someone else but they're my precious children. plus, i didn't really get into having them interact with anyone, so it shouldn't be an odd removal, i don't think))
@werewolfjedi

they can just be booted from the rp, i'd offer them to someone else but they're my precious children. plus, i didn't really get into having them interact with anyone, so it shouldn't be an odd removal, i don't think))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

Bye friend, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you'd hoped.
@SwootleDootle

Bye friend, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you'd hoped.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
[img]http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/18/86/58/85/scarfu12.jpg[/img] Screen name: SketchedRaven Cat name: Featherstone Age: 38 Moons Gender: Tom Clan: Thunderclan, because I'm best at roleplaying in it. Rank: Warrior Physical description: Very handsome tom with long silky gray fur with a white underbelly. Sage green eyes and very well muscled. Personality description: Kind, confident, Snappy. What you would see a big friendly muscle man as. Family, if applicable: His mother was a rogue and he was found in camp placed with other kits. Father is unknown. Other: He has a massive crush on Larkcry, cause why not? (( Bruh, I'm TRYING to make Aspenstep jealous. ))
scarfu12.jpg

Screen name: SketchedRaven
Cat name: Featherstone
Clan: Thunderclan, because I'm best at roleplaying in it.
Physical description: Very handsome tom with long silky gray fur with a white underbelly. Sage green eyes and very well muscled.
Personality description: Kind, confident, Snappy. What you would see a big friendly muscle man as.
Family, if applicable: His mother was a rogue and he was found in camp placed with other kits. Father is unknown.
Other: He has a massive crush on Larkcry, cause why not? (( Bruh, I'm TRYING to make Aspenstep jealous. ))
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
K can we get a chart of what cats are in relationships with or crushing on who? Like I'd be FINE making one if everyone can tell me, cuz I've lost track q.q
K can we get a chart of what cats are in relationships with or crushing on who? Like I'd be FINE making one if everyone can tell me, cuz I've lost track q.q
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilMama

I can make one, as long as everyone refreshes me with who's crushing on who and stuff. I've meant to sooner but, applying for schools unfortunately has been taking all my attention ; A;
@lilMama

I can make one, as long as everyone refreshes me with who's crushing on who and stuff. I've meant to sooner but, applying for schools unfortunately has been taking all my attention ; A;
@werewolfjedi

Featherstone has a big crush on Larkcry.

Larkcry is still stunned by Aspenstep, and still, has a tiny bit of a crush on him.
@werewolfjedi

Featherstone has a big crush on Larkcry.

Larkcry is still stunned by Aspenstep, and still, has a tiny bit of a crush on him.
@werewoldjedi

Creekstar has a crush on Runningstream, aND if it isnt obvious Flintdust and Maplefrost are mates.
@werewoldjedi

Creekstar has a crush on Runningstream, aND if it isnt obvious Flintdust and Maplefrost are mates.
I play characters so they don't start crushing on someone til after an interaction so rn quill doesn't have a mega crush on anyone, she just silently thinks all the time are cute and wants someone to notice her but she's too busy breaking warrior code atm.

Oaktail is hopeless and has no interest in anyone atm.

Runningstream is clueless but will prob foolishly crush on creekstar real soon, especially if his apprentice pushes or eggs him on who he likes or whatever

No one even look at ghoststride
I play characters so they don't start crushing on someone til after an interaction so rn quill doesn't have a mega crush on anyone, she just silently thinks all the time are cute and wants someone to notice her but she's too busy breaking warrior code atm.

Oaktail is hopeless and has no interest in anyone atm.

Runningstream is clueless but will prob foolishly crush on creekstar real soon, especially if his apprentice pushes or eggs him on who he likes or whatever

No one even look at ghoststride
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@werewoldjedi

the thornyweb
@werewoldjedi

the thornyweb
mini-graphics-frogs-328559.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43