Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 311 312
@allisonhendrix
Forgot to reply to your post earlier, my apologies. I'll put you on hold for those thingsv

@GoldPiilot
Let's see..
925kT/950 = 974g
I can take a mix of the Eliminate, gems, and art if that's okay with you! :0

@similla
Someone just got the last Peace Dove
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar - 95
Skin: Wilds Shaman - 30
Skin: Shrieking Striker - 38
Faerie Rose Thorn Banner - 39
@allisonhendrix
Forgot to reply to your post earlier, my apologies. I'll put you on hold for those thingsv

@GoldPiilot
Let's see..
925kT/950 = 974g
I can take a mix of the Eliminate, gems, and art if that's okay with you! :0

@similla
Someone just got the last Peace Dove
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar - 95
Skin: Wilds Shaman - 30
Skin: Shrieking Striker - 38
Faerie Rose Thorn Banner - 39
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
The lowest elim atm is 385g, what type of art for which dragon(s)? would you like from me? and I can fill in the blanks with gems~
@SnailMuffin
The lowest elim atm is 385g, what type of art for which dragon(s)? would you like from me? and I can fill in the blanks with gems~
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot Let's see... The elim shaves 385g off of the 974g for the bundle, leaving 589 left over. Following the prices in your art thread, I'd like to get lineness headshots for these two! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=111663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1117/111663_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20580241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205803/20580241_350.png[/img] [/url] That's 100kT/111g according to the gem to treasure ratio in the thread, and that brings the total down to 478g :0
@GoldPiilot
Let's see... The elim shaves 385g off of the 974g for the bundle, leaving 589 left over.
Following the prices in your art thread, I'd like to get lineness headshots for these two!

111663_350.png

20580241_350.png

That's 100kT/111g according to the gem to treasure ratio in the thread, and that brings the total down to 478g :0
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Awesome, I'll get right on those and shoot over a one way with the elim and gems~
@SnailMuffin
Awesome, I'll get right on those and shoot over a one way with the elim and gems~
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
Could I grab your dryads guise for sprockets?
Could I grab your dryads guise for sprockets?
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@SnailMuffin
Thanks you for reply. I like to buy apparel and skins for sprockets, but I not have enough. Can you hold for me please? I pay soon.
@SnailMuffin
Thanks you for reply. I like to buy apparel and skins for sprockets, but I not have enough. Can you hold for me please? I pay soon.
gBD4XP7.png
@SnailMuffin
Thank you so much! c:
@SnailMuffin
Thank you so much! c:
1GMFdD5.png
@flameofarcana
Dryad's Guise - 25 sprockets

@similla
Sure! When you have the stuff ready, feel free to either ping me here or set up a CR :0
@flameofarcana
Dryad's Guise - 25 sprockets

@similla
Sure! When you have the stuff ready, feel free to either ping me here or set up a CR :0
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
I was wondering if these items were available: Golden Silk Scarf, Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Gilded Rose Thorn Banner, Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner, and Faerie Rose Thorn Banner? If so, could you tell me how much they would cost? I can pay in sprockets. Also I am in Lightening flight.
@SnailMuffin
I was wondering if these items were available: Golden Silk Scarf, Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Gilded Rose Thorn Banner, Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner, and Faerie Rose Thorn Banner? If so, could you tell me how much they would cost? I can pay in sprockets. Also I am in Lightening flight.
XisrT4N.png
@snailmuffin interested in your scarlet sylvan headpiece and learned sage tassel - prices in sprockets?

(also, if you happen to have a black linen tail wrap lying around, I'd be interested in that as well!)
@snailmuffin interested in your scarlet sylvan headpiece and learned sage tassel - prices in sprockets?

(also, if you happen to have a black linen tail wrap lying around, I'd be interested in that as well!)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 311 312