Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 653 654
I got Gears in Motion from one of the Extinguished Jackalope Monsters in Scorched Forest.
I got Gears in Motion from one of the Extinguished Jackalope Monsters in Scorched Forest.
FfsFHyt.png
Two more chests from the Waterway! Gears in Motion is the second drop from Shale Threshers, and Mechanical Enhancement comes from Maren Currentfinders.

mljzgw.jpg

mrbkn7.jpg
Two more chests from the Waterway! Gears in Motion is the second drop from Shale Threshers, and Mechanical Enhancement comes from Maren Currentfinders.

mljzgw.jpg

mrbkn7.jpg
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/247401598366646272/338898081070448640/unknown.png[/img] Brass Centurion chest from the Mesacliff Harpy in Harpy's Roost!
unknown.png

Brass Centurion chest from the Mesacliff Harpy in Harpy's Roost!
@Maki I got a synth wave chest from the Mire. I think it was from a common podid but wasn't sure.
@Maki I got a synth wave chest from the Mire. I think it was from a common podid but wasn't sure.
GIfiliO.png
Dodo from the Harpy's Roost drops the Mechanical Enhancement Chest!
Dodo from the Harpy's Roost drops the Mechanical Enhancement Chest!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
got two synth chests from electric podid thing in mire!
got two synth chests from electric podid thing in mire!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
I got a Gears in Motion chest from the Sandswept Delta, but I'm honestly not sure which one dropped it. There were two neutrals and a Lightning, so it could've came from any of them.
I got a Gears in Motion chest from the Sandswept Delta, but I'm honestly not sure which one dropped it. There were two neutrals and a Lightning, so it could've came from any of them.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
I got a Plasma Caster from a Malevolent Spirit in the Ghostlight Ruins!
I got a Plasma Caster from a Malevolent Spirit in the Ghostlight Ruins!
Gcwdq5a.png
got a brass centurion chest in the training fields B) i think it was a bluelight chipskink though it may have been a ceanothus brawler
got a brass centurion chest in the training fields B) i think it was a bluelight chipskink though it may have been a ceanothus brawler
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo1_500.png
Got a Synth Wave Chest in the Scorched Forest. Like, 90% sure it dropped from a Wintermane Spearman
Got a Synth Wave Chest in the Scorched Forest. Like, 90% sure it dropped from a Wintermane Spearman
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 653 654