Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ro's Gijinka Adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@avaianAnnihilator Oh yeah I didn't see those! But I need time to save up so either way it'll be a while lol!
@avaianAnnihilator Oh yeah I didn't see those! But I need time to save up so either way it'll be a while lol!
2910pzs.png
@GingerArcanist That's fine haha! Though since I already have SD adopts they'll probably be lower on the list for this base, but they'll happen eventually!
@GingerArcanist That's fine haha! Though since I already have SD adopts they'll probably be lower on the list for this base, but they'll happen eventually!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@momo1013 Your order is at the pickup! Hope you like it ^^
@momo1013 Your order is at the pickup! Hope you like it ^^
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@avianannihilator HES SO GOOD THANK U SO MUCH
@avianannihilator HES SO GOOD THANK U SO MUCH
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013 Yay, glad you like him!!

---

Also whoops I've been forgetting to bump the thread recently; been p busy since I'm moving back home from my uni accommodation like tomorrow, so packing and stuff. Slowly working on orders in-between, should settle down in the next few days I hope!
@momo1013 Yay, glad you like him!!

---

Also whoops I've been forgetting to bump the thread recently; been p busy since I'm moving back home from my uni accommodation like tomorrow, so packing and stuff. Slowly working on orders in-between, should settle down in the next few days I hope!
boop, moving still kinda in-progress but bumping anyway~
boop, moving still kinda in-progress but bumping anyway~
@Exeidur Brytr is done and at the pickup! (I already put the adopt in her bio tho since I'm looking after her right now c; )
@Exeidur Brytr is done and at the pickup! (I already put the adopt in her bio tho since I'm looking after her right now c; )
boop!
boop!
@avianAnnihilator

Aaah, awesome! Thanks for that ^^ I'm traveling at the moment, but I'll send over payment when I get home! She looks lovely :)
@avianAnnihilator

Aaah, awesome! Thanks for that ^^ I'm traveling at the moment, but I'll send over payment when I get home! She looks lovely :)
@Exeidur You paid already! No need to pay twice :v Glad you like her!
@Exeidur You paid already! No need to pay twice :v Glad you like her!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17