Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF the Lisa to my Frank
1 2
@baelistair How could I ever say no to helping with a Lisa Frank project? You're welcome to borrow Mila. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30461942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304620/30461942_350.png[/img] [/url]
@baelistair How could I ever say no to helping with a Lisa Frank project? You're welcome to borrow Mila.

30461942_350.png
art tumblr!
I would be happy to help if you want to pair someone specific with Glitterbomb, provided it is on one of my nests! I'm really nervous about sending perma-dragons out. If that is alright with you just PM me if you've found a suitor. She's not off cool-down for 16 days but once she is I'll make it a point to not breed her just in case.
I would be happy to help if you want to pair someone specific with Glitterbomb, provided it is on one of my nests! I'm really nervous about sending perma-dragons out. If that is alright with you just PM me if you've found a suitor. She's not off cool-down for 16 days but once she is I'll make it a point to not breed her just in case.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Aaaah, cool project! I love those new genes for this!

I'd be happy to help out, just let me know who you want to borrow and when. :D
Aaaah, cool project! I love those new genes for this!

I'd be happy to help out, just let me know who you want to borrow and when. :D
@baelistair I'd be happy to help! Dm me and we can work out details!
@baelistair I'd be happy to help! Dm me and we can work out details!
@kanamine @Taimie @Vyrridiana @Trinkets @rexgui @Supercell @PrettyPridePals
Thank you to everyone who has been offering to help! I am still not quite satisfied with the potential combos rn.... I'm really really set on an imp girl with those specific colors, and it's just not quite working with scrying and bloodlines and such so far... SO I'm pinging a couple more people in hopes that it'll work out... I will definitely let all of you know once I have decided! ^^;

The following pings are for requests to borrow these dergs for a quick breeding project. Feel free to check out the top post for more info on this project! Thanks~ <3

@WanderingDru - Aisling
@Avana - Berazze
@ProjectValkyrie - Angel

@FatalEclipse
I would really appreciate it if I could buy your unnamed hatchling #34567603. She would be extremely helpful for my breeding project!!!
@kanamine @Taimie @Vyrridiana @Trinkets @rexgui @Supercell @PrettyPridePals
Thank you to everyone who has been offering to help! I am still not quite satisfied with the potential combos rn.... I'm really really set on an imp girl with those specific colors, and it's just not quite working with scrying and bloodlines and such so far... SO I'm pinging a couple more people in hopes that it'll work out... I will definitely let all of you know once I have decided! ^^;

The following pings are for requests to borrow these dergs for a quick breeding project. Feel free to check out the top post for more info on this project! Thanks~ <3

@WanderingDru - Aisling
@Avana - Berazze
@ProjectValkyrie - Angel

@FatalEclipse
I would really appreciate it if I could buy your unnamed hatchling #34567603. She would be extremely helpful for my breeding project!!!
Sure! I can Lend you Angel for a bit.
Sure! I can Lend you Angel for a bit.
1 2