Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
Hello!!

My name is Ulfheo and I've just joined this game about a week or so ago, and I've just now bought more dragons to raise!

I like to draw, write, and do a lot of stuff, especially roleplay!

I really enjoy making friends and talking to peopley, so if you're interested, come and say hi!
Hello!!

My name is Ulfheo and I've just joined this game about a week or so ago, and I've just now bought more dragons to raise!

I like to draw, write, and do a lot of stuff, especially roleplay!

I really enjoy making friends and talking to peopley, so if you're interested, come and say hi!
Hello! and welcome

My name is Shyvana and you can call it "Shy" for short. I love to write stories about dragons and read other people's stories. ^^
Nice to to meet you.
:)
Hello! and welcome

My name is Shyvana and you can call it "Shy" for short. I love to write stories about dragons and read other people's stories. ^^
Nice to to meet you.
:)
shyvana___by_leonalight123-dbxo27v.png
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@Ulfheo

Greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising!
I've been around here on FR for almost two years now and my messages are always open! Let me know if you have any questions ^^
@Ulfheo

Greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising!
I've been around here on FR for almost two years now and my messages are always open! Let me know if you have any questions ^^
DJ | CS | female | edgy artist | author | unaccompanied | techy | Skyrim and Fallout modder

g_116388288994669429050pizapw1501347386.jpg
Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! I've been here for a few months and even though I'm no pro, I'd be willing to try and answer any questions you may have. Hope you enjoy the game :)
Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! I've been here for a few months and even though I'm no pro, I'd be willing to try and answer any questions you may have. Hope you enjoy the game :)
Thanks everyone, for the kind greetings! I really appreciate being accepted into the community so easily. ^^
Thanks everyone, for the kind greetings! I really appreciate being accepted into the community so easily. ^^
Welcome to flight rising! i hope you'll have have fun here! :D
Welcome to flight rising! i hope you'll have have fun here! :D
MRMeAKr.png