Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
Well, Larkcry is stuck. And she is doubting herself where it's just going to turn into depression because she is too sensitive. So, Rip her.

@BlackBurden

I'm trying to aim for a Bluestar and Oakheart kind-of relationship.
Well, Larkcry is stuck. And she is doubting herself where it's just going to turn into depression because she is too sensitive. So, Rip her.

@BlackBurden

I'm trying to aim for a Bluestar and Oakheart kind-of relationship.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven

Oooh yes good! :D Love it.
@SketchedRaven

Oooh yes good! :D Love it.
@TimeWatcher @BlackBurden

ah okay! thank you))
i just wasn't sure how far into the gathering we got))
@TimeWatcher @BlackBurden

ah okay! thank you))
i just wasn't sure how far into the gathering we got))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Arghggg sorry guys! I was updating my phone and couldt get on. I had about 100 notifications! I'll come and read through the RP and post ASAP I'm at a meeting, and there's no wifi. Sorry again!!
Arghggg sorry guys! I was updating my phone and couldt get on. I had about 100 notifications! I'll come and read through the RP and post ASAP I'm at a meeting, and there's no wifi. Sorry again!!
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
@BlackBurden

So, what's your plan between them?

I just wanted to know.
@BlackBurden

So, what's your plan between them?

I just wanted to know.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@werewolfjedi

:0 gasp
Screen name:
littlepotato
Cat name:
Webwhisker
Clan:
Shadowclan
Warrior
Physical description:
51yrh5.png

Web is a longhaired white cat with gray tipped ears and a patch of gray on his tail. He is usually described as looking like a cobweb because of how unruly his fur is.

he finds it unlucky that he lives among cats that thrive best in the shadows. his fur is much too bright for that.

Personality description:
Web is very charismatic. He will try to hold a conversation with anyone (given that it wouldn't cause trouble...) and he is very approachable. Despite that, it is hard to gain his trust.

He is an average warrior. His abilities are just what one would expect, but he is working on being more stealthy.

Family, if applicable:
Not around anymore.

Other:
Not exactly important-important, but still interesting..

Because of his fur color, Web works hard on increasing his stealth. He is often covered in dirt or mud to make it harder to see him when on patrols or hunting.

He is nearly invinsible during the winter thanks to the snow. That is why leaf-bare is his favorite time of the year.
__________________________________________________________________________________
i may add another character but im not sure what clan just yet :0
@werewolfjedi

:0 gasp
Screen name:
littlepotato
Cat name:
Webwhisker
Clan:
Shadowclan
Warrior
Physical description:
51yrh5.png

Web is a longhaired white cat with gray tipped ears and a patch of gray on his tail. He is usually described as looking like a cobweb because of how unruly his fur is.

he finds it unlucky that he lives among cats that thrive best in the shadows. his fur is much too bright for that.

Personality description:
Web is very charismatic. He will try to hold a conversation with anyone (given that it wouldn't cause trouble...) and he is very approachable. Despite that, it is hard to gain his trust.

He is an average warrior. His abilities are just what one would expect, but he is working on being more stealthy.

Family, if applicable:
Not around anymore.

Other:
Not exactly important-important, but still interesting..

Because of his fur color, Web works hard on increasing his stealth. He is often covered in dirt or mud to make it harder to see him when on patrols or hunting.

He is nearly invinsible during the winter thanks to the snow. That is why leaf-bare is his favorite time of the year.
__________________________________________________________________________________
i may add another character but im not sure what clan just yet :0
mini-graphics-frogs-328559.gif
Screen name: Andromedagalaxy ( But you can call me Andro)
Cat name: Kara
Clan: -
Physical description: A brown patched she-cat with white stripes and green eyes. She's pretty strong for being such a lithe she-cat
Personality description: Kara is kind, caring, selfless, intelligent, brave, and has a sense of justice, honor and good morals, however, when she makes mistakes, she feels guilt and remorse for her actions. She is also sometimes short-tempered and sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her. Kara is also forgiving.
Family, if applicable:
Other: She has this little speech problem. It's not major but for example if you asked what her name was she'd answer with "Name is Kara." Instead of "My name is Kara" so in other words she doesn't say full sentences.
Screen name: Andromedagalaxy ( But you can call me Andro)
Cat name: Kara
Clan: -
Physical description: A brown patched she-cat with white stripes and green eyes. She's pretty strong for being such a lithe she-cat
Personality description: Kara is kind, caring, selfless, intelligent, brave, and has a sense of justice, honor and good morals, however, when she makes mistakes, she feels guilt and remorse for her actions. She is also sometimes short-tempered and sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her. Kara is also forgiving.
Family, if applicable:
Other: She has this little speech problem. It's not major but for example if you asked what her name was she'd answer with "Name is Kara." Instead of "My name is Kara" so in other words she doesn't say full sentences.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@BlackBurden

Hey, you still on?
@BlackBurden

Hey, you still on?
Screen Name: Swimy10895 (Or Swimy is just fine)
Cat Name: Minnowpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Physical Description: Minnowpaw is a long legged, graceful silver she-cat with black stripes. She has a fluffy silverish-white tail and black paws. She has bright, shiny green eyes.
Personality Description: Minnowpaw is a very excitable she-cat. She's always happy and upbeat and never has a bad word to say about anyone. She can be very loud and slightly annoying, which sometimes bothers other apprentices and Warriors. Minnowpaw doesn't like to fight, believing there is always a peaceful solution. Even though she just recently became an apprentice, she can't wait to become a Warrior so she can protect her Clan.
Family: Minnowpaw was the only kit of Brookfur and Grayheart. Both died when she was five moons old from whitecough.
Other: N/A

Screen Name: Swimy10895 (Or Swimy is just fine)
Cat Name: Minnowpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Physical Description: Minnowpaw is a long legged, graceful silver she-cat with black stripes. She has a fluffy silverish-white tail and black paws. She has bright, shiny green eyes.
Personality Description: Minnowpaw is a very excitable she-cat. She's always happy and upbeat and never has a bad word to say about anyone. She can be very loud and slightly annoying, which sometimes bothers other apprentices and Warriors. Minnowpaw doesn't like to fight, believing there is always a peaceful solution. Even though she just recently became an apprentice, she can't wait to become a Warrior so she can protect her Clan.
Family: Minnowpaw was the only kit of Brookfur and Grayheart. Both died when she was five moons old from whitecough.
Other: N/A

Hello friends!! Unfortunately, I'm out of town unplanned with my mom. Do not fret tho!! I will me home and replying tomorrow!! I'm in the midst of some pretty bad pain bc of shark week plus general chronic pain, so I don't have the mental energy to write or edit stuff :(( Thank you for your patience <33
Hello friends!! Unfortunately, I'm out of town unplanned with my mom. Do not fret tho!! I will me home and replying tomorrow!! I'm in the midst of some pretty bad pain bc of shark week plus general chronic pain, so I don't have the mental energy to write or edit stuff :(( Thank you for your patience <33
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43