Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Genes and Breed Scrolls [T] Art
I recently got back on FR and so now I have a ton of little project dragons to fancy up but I don't have the free time I used to so I figured I'd offer up my skills for some items. I'm willing to accept any genes/scrolls, particularly Wildclaw/Skydancer and Tertiary scrolls [NOT gem or crackle] .

My art can be found here. I mainly use the open source program MyPaint but recently got Clip Studio. I do mostly humanoid character art, can do anthros/animals.

I'll be mostly using AH gem price trends for pricing equivalence, so stuff that's 2k gems = $20 USD

Treasure items will get you sketches that can range from headshot to full body, color/light shading, from messy to clean. Gem items get you cleaner drawings with color.

If you heap a ton of stuff on me I will draw you a dang comic if you want. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.

Sorry for being vague, I'm still adjusting to current dragon market trends after a 2 year hiatus.
I recently got back on FR and so now I have a ton of little project dragons to fancy up but I don't have the free time I used to so I figured I'd offer up my skills for some items. I'm willing to accept any genes/scrolls, particularly Wildclaw/Skydancer and Tertiary scrolls [NOT gem or crackle] .

My art can be found here. I mainly use the open source program MyPaint but recently got Clip Studio. I do mostly humanoid character art, can do anthros/animals.

I'll be mostly using AH gem price trends for pricing equivalence, so stuff that's 2k gems = $20 USD

Treasure items will get you sketches that can range from headshot to full body, color/light shading, from messy to clean. Gem items get you cleaner drawings with color.

If you heap a ton of stuff on me I will draw you a dang comic if you want. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.

Sorry for being vague, I'm still adjusting to current dragon market trends after a 2 year hiatus.
@Rios well unfortunately I don't have anything that'd amount to an equivalent value to your work, but I definitely decided to follow the art blog you linked there since your posted work is amazing!
@Rios well unfortunately I don't have anything that'd amount to an equivalent value to your work, but I definitely decided to follow the art blog you linked there since your posted work is amazing!
Bump
Bump