Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks again!
1 2 3
I never realize just how much I use and enjoy Flight Rising until it's gone. I'm incredibly excited to be back!
I never realize just how much I use and enjoy Flight Rising until it's gone. I'm incredibly excited to be back!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yay, thank you for bringing Flight Rising back! I fell in love with the new familiar! :D Now, if only I knew what to do with all these little hatchlings... There are so many!

But is it just me or is the site unusually slow again? It could be my Internet but I just have to make sure...
Yay, thank you for bringing Flight Rising back! I fell in love with the new familiar! :D Now, if only I knew what to do with all these little hatchlings... There are so many!

But is it just me or is the site unusually slow again? It could be my Internet but I just have to make sure...
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
It's great to be back!
It's great to be back!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Thank you, based team.
Thank you, based team.
I was waiting so long just for you guys to come back! Thanks for your hard work, and all the goodies you guys provided. I'm happy I just have somewhere to come back you. This is the best pet site, all others are second are lower.
I was waiting so long just for you guys to come back! Thanks for your hard work, and all the goodies you guys provided. I'm happy I just have somewhere to come back you. This is the best pet site, all others are second are lower.
Thank you very much for what you do here for and on Flight Rising ^_^
Thank you very much for what you do here for and on Flight Rising ^_^
In love with the familiar!
In love with the familiar!
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@Safikei: It's mostly the servers just lagging a bit due to the tons of people trying to all get on and do stuff (gather, hatch nests, etc.) all at the same time. Plus when I logged in, I got awarded an achievement I've been waiting on so if those are going out too it probably isn't helping matters much, haha.

It should even out as the day goes on.
@Safikei: It's mostly the servers just lagging a bit due to the tons of people trying to all get on and do stuff (gather, hatch nests, etc.) all at the same time. Plus when I logged in, I got awarded an achievement I've been waiting on so if those are going out too it probably isn't helping matters much, haha.

It should even out as the day goes on.
@choo drew this lil familiar! So cute!
@choo drew this lil familiar! So cute!
@choo Is very talented! I just want to cuddle with it all day. It can sleep in my lap while I sleep in my Tundra, Grommit's lap XD
@choo Is very talented! I just want to cuddle with it all day. It can sleep in my lap while I sleep in my Tundra, Grommit's lap XD
1 2 3