Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks again!
1 2 3
Thanks for the hard work, and awesome free stuff :"D
Thanks for the hard work, and awesome free stuff :"D
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Amalythia
Okay, thank you! :)
@Amalythia
Okay, thank you! :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
HNNNG the new familiar is so cute 8D
HNNNG the new familiar is so cute 8D
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2577.png[/img][/center] Welcome back everyone && thank you admins for all your hard work!
2577.png

Welcome back everyone && thank you admins for all your hard work!
Thank you, admins! This familiar is utterly adorbs and I can finally continue feeding my dragon addiction! It's a shame Nature lost some days of dominance, but it can't be helped. :( You guys are amazing. ♡

And I am incredibly happy to hear Akiri is doing so good, he truly sounds like a strong person with a positive mind!
Thank you, admins! This familiar is utterly adorbs and I can finally continue feeding my dragon addiction! It's a shame Nature lost some days of dominance, but it can't be helped. :( You guys are amazing. ♡

And I am incredibly happy to hear Akiri is doing so good, he truly sounds like a strong person with a positive mind!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
/cheer
/cheer
Flight Rising Artist - Illustrator/Asset Designer
http://rivendown.tumblr.com
So glad to be back on. Today is pretty good so far. Got the cute new familiar, I get to hatch all my nests, and somebody was awesome and sent me a whole bunch of stuff to help me out after seeing a post I made about having work to do on my favorite dragon. It was a nice thing to see after the downtime has kept me from earning treasure. Wanted to take advantage of dominance to get discounts on some stuff I've been wanting.
So glad to be back on. Today is pretty good so far. Got the cute new familiar, I get to hatch all my nests, and somebody was awesome and sent me a whole bunch of stuff to help me out after seeing a post I made about having work to do on my favorite dragon. It was a nice thing to see after the downtime has kept me from earning treasure. Wanted to take advantage of dominance to get discounts on some stuff I've been wanting.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
1 2 3