Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ! ? ! ? ! ? ! Lots of G1s ! ? ! ? ! ? !
1 2 3
@Eternally
How much were you thinking for the rose/ivory/splash and the ivory/rose/coral? And would you take gems?
@Eternally
How much were you thinking for the rose/ivory/splash and the ivory/rose/coral? And would you take gems?
Sorry I'm pretty awkward.
@eternally
Same question as Kazoru^ :D
@eternally
Same question as Kazoru^ :D
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Eternally A long shot, but would you perhaps be interested in this gal for trade? She's unbred. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29544593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295446/29544593_350.png[/img] [/url] Interested in the Ivory/Rose/Coral girl you have
@Eternally

A long shot, but would you perhaps be interested in this gal for trade? She's unbred.

29544593_350.png

Interested in the Ivory/Rose/Coral girl you have
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@averil

you posted yesterday, so you can have first dibs! go ahead and send the crossroads

@kazoru @l1br4

since there seems to be a bit of interest, i think i'll open an auction thread for those two! i honestly have no experience pricing pastels so i'm not sure where to start. i'll ping you both when i open it! and yes, gems/t/mixed are all fine

@royalsorceress

sorry, the colors aren't for me. i'll have to pass :(
@averil

you posted yesterday, so you can have first dibs! go ahead and send the crossroads

@kazoru @l1br4

since there seems to be a bit of interest, i think i'll open an auction thread for those two! i honestly have no experience pricing pastels so i'm not sure where to start. i'll ping you both when i open it! and yes, gems/t/mixed are all fine

@royalsorceress

sorry, the colors aren't for me. i'll have to pass :(
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
up
up

up
up