Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Station Exalt Rescue|PWYW Beauties!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 105 106
@xGummyPandax maroyaute just beat you to it, sorry^^'
@xGummyPandax maroyaute just beat you to it, sorry^^'
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Ah! Alright Then. May the Dragon find a good home with them! Thank you.
@Darksaphira

Ah! Alright Then. May the Dragon find a good home with them! Thank you.
Hi I'm new from the welcome week. Is Goldendown still available?
Hi I'm new from the welcome week. Is Goldendown still available?
@Figmificent Yes she is! I'll send her over^^
@Figmificent Yes she is! I'll send her over^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
Hello, I joined a couple of days ago, is "Unnamed" #34395737, the little mirror still up for grabs?
Hello, I joined a couple of days ago, is "Unnamed" #34395737, the little mirror still up for grabs?
@SinisterBag Sorry but that one has gone some time ago. Generally only the dragons on the first post are available. I keep that updated, at least usually^^
@SinisterBag Sorry but that one has gone some time ago. Generally only the dragons on the first post are available. I keep that updated, at least usually^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
Since the other one was taken, could I have "Unnamed" #34481373 instead? If it's open, it was on the front
@Darksaphira
Since the other one was taken, could I have "Unnamed" #34481373 instead? If it's open, it was on the front
@Darksaphira
Hello. I joined recently and was wondering about Unnamed #34433456 the baby mirror female?
Hello. I joined recently and was wondering about Unnamed #34433456 the baby mirror female?
I'm new and I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Is this one available?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34440144
I'm new and I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Is this one available?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34440144
@SinisterBag @Reidhion @Sionnacht Yes to all of you. Going to send your dragons out :)
@SinisterBag @Reidhion @Sionnacht Yes to all of you. Going to send your dragons out :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 105 106