Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 330 331
This has already been reported, but I think it was on page 90, so I'll post it again: There should be a "by". [img]https://s4.postimg.org/xkapuvuh9/Screen_Shot_2017-07-08_at_7.55.27_AM.png[/img]
This has already been reported, but I think it was on page 90, so I'll post it again:

There should be a "by".
Screen_Shot_2017-07-08_at_7.55.27_AM.png
Gradient.jpg
brillianthre.regular.png
this signature is an ugly wip because I'm just learning how to code, but have a good day!
Not Sure If this Should Be Here but in The Treasure Bundles, It Says the "Mystic Sage" Bundle is Actually the Golden One? [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4230/f/2017/192/4/f/untitled_by_huntesscrimsonsong-dbfwwli.png[/img]
Not Sure If this Should Be Here but in The Treasure Bundles, It Says the "Mystic Sage" Bundle is Actually the Golden One?

untitled_by_huntesscrimsonsong-dbfwwli.png
Not sure if this is a typo so much as outdated info, but the tooltip in the gem marketplace still says that eternally youthful dragons cannot be sold (which I believe is no longer the case?). [img]http://i.imgur.com/ANA3Eb7.png[/img]
Not sure if this is a typo so much as outdated info, but the tooltip in the gem marketplace still says that eternally youthful dragons cannot be sold (which I believe is no longer the case?).

ANA3Eb7.png
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
did a search, didn't find this one...

Marketplace: Bundles (Treasure)

Second-Hand Bandages

"Contains the Bloody Head, Heck, Neck, Arm, Leg, Wing, and Tail Wraps. 7 items."

not sure what the "Bloody Heck" bandages are... hm. thinking about it, now i want one... i think it was either supposed to be "chest" or someone typed too fast, and there are only 6 items in the chest.

looks like 'bloody chest,' according to the auction house. alas, no apparel item named 'bloody heck.' :/
did a search, didn't find this one...

Marketplace: Bundles (Treasure)

Second-Hand Bandages

"Contains the Bloody Head, Heck, Neck, Arm, Leg, Wing, and Tail Wraps. 7 items."

not sure what the "Bloody Heck" bandages are... hm. thinking about it, now i want one... i think it was either supposed to be "chest" or someone typed too fast, and there are only 6 items in the chest.

looks like 'bloody chest,' according to the auction house. alas, no apparel item named 'bloody heck.' :/
In [b]Tomo's Trivia Tablet[/b] for this question: [quote]This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.[/quote] The it's/its seem to require switching around. ----- [item=hellbender] The description for [b]Hellbender[/b] looks like it got corrupted. [quote]The Hellbender is well known for its craftiness, enabling it to wiggle out of any bad situation… usually.[/quote]
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet for this question:
Quote:
This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.
The it's/its seem to require switching around.

Hellbender
The description for Hellbender looks like it got corrupted.
Quote:
The Hellbender is well known for its craftiness, enabling it to wiggle out of any bad situation… usually.
Every dragon in the encyclopedia has an outdated name for their place of origin.
Every dragon in the encyclopedia has an outdated name for their place of origin.
In the trading post, when you receive a "Scholar" item it lists the sell value twice. I think this may be true for some other items as well. Screenshot - imgur.com/X31dfZQ.png?1
In the trading post, when you receive a "Scholar" item it lists the sell value twice. I think this may be true for some other items as well. Screenshot - imgur.com/X31dfZQ.png?1
That's strange. Just yesterday I saw descriptions from the encyclopedia that were outdated, but now they're up-to-date. Wonder how that happened.
That's strange. Just yesterday I saw descriptions from the encyclopedia that were outdated, but now they're up-to-date. Wonder how that happened.
The name says 'Strange-smelling Vellum' but shouldn't it be 'Strange-Smelling Vellum' with a capital S in 'strange'? [item=Strange-smelling Vellum]
The name says 'Strange-smelling Vellum' but shouldn't it be 'Strange-Smelling Vellum' with a capital S in 'strange'?

Strange-smelling Vellum
i really like star wars ok
Under The Mystic Sage chest the description reads:
"Contains the Golden Sage Cover, Lantern, Shawl, Sash, Sleeves, and Tassel. 6 items."
Its should read "Contains the Mystic Sage Cover, Lantern, Shawl, Sash, Sleeves, and Tassel. 6 items."
The Mystic Sage
Under The Mystic Sage chest the description reads:
"Contains the Golden Sage Cover, Lantern, Shawl, Sash, Sleeves, and Tassel. 6 items."
Its should read "Contains the Mystic Sage Cover, Lantern, Shawl, Sash, Sleeves, and Tassel. 6 items."
The Mystic Sage
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 330 331