Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN **Key of Destiny Art Shop** T/G/USD
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@KeyofDestiny

Could I be added to both ping lists please?
@KeyofDestiny

Could I be added to both ping lists please?
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@KeyofDestiny Heya! Welcome back! I hope you managed well and I hope you're doing alright? And congratulations!!! You finally made it!!!

Ah yes I comissioned a couple fullbody a while back but I sadly no longer have the funds for it as I was on hiatus for most of this year. I'll still try and scrape something up, I'd love to get art from you eventually.

Still, great job with finishing school! All the best for your future ^^
@KeyofDestiny Heya! Welcome back! I hope you managed well and I hope you're doing alright? And congratulations!!! You finally made it!!!

Ah yes I comissioned a couple fullbody a while back but I sadly no longer have the funds for it as I was on hiatus for most of this year. I'll still try and scrape something up, I'd love to get art from you eventually.

Still, great job with finishing school! All the best for your future ^^
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@VixennSinnett

@Portalgunblaze

@Effervessa

Added!

@tayssi I understand! I hope the ratio doesn't exceed 1:1000... I would hate to see a repeat of the GaiaOnline economy.

@Spectralink No problems! I will ping you both in a few weeks just because I hate to ask people who've made the commission slot list to go to the back of the line again.

Thank you for the congrats! I'm doing fairly well. I'm actually going for a second degree but a less impressive one at community college lol and on a part-time basis, but that means much less stress!
@VixennSinnett

@Portalgunblaze

@Effervessa

Added!

@tayssi I understand! I hope the ratio doesn't exceed 1:1000... I would hate to see a repeat of the GaiaOnline economy.

@Spectralink No problems! I will ping you both in a few weeks just because I hate to ask people who've made the commission slot list to go to the back of the line again.

Thank you for the congrats! I'm doing fairly well. I'm actually going for a second degree but a less impressive one at community college lol and on a part-time basis, but that means much less stress!
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyofDestiny Congrats on graduating college! However, as we talked about my commission a year ago, and it was to be paid after finishing, I think I'll cancel.
@KeyofDestiny Congrats on graduating college! However, as we talked about my commission a year ago, and it was to be paid after finishing, I think I'll cancel.
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia No problem. Do you want to stay or be removed from the ping list?
@Niverdia No problem. Do you want to stay or be removed from the ping list?
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyofDestiny I think you can remove me, thank you!
@KeyofDestiny I think you can remove me, thank you!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Done!

I will be restarting gem/treasure commissions soon, everyone.

Ping list members who have not posted since 2016 will soon be removed from the list if they don't respond.
@Niverdia

Done!

I will be restarting gem/treasure commissions soon, everyone.

Ping list members who have not posted since 2016 will soon be removed from the list if they don't respond.
zdkBiZa.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23