Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting raffle - ice sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GarlicSpider

That sucks about having to quit :/ I understand, though. I spend too much time here, too.

Sending funds for tickets.
@GarlicSpider

That sucks about having to quit :/ I understand, though. I spend too much time here, too.

Sending funds for tickets.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
bump
bump
B43QG5A.png
Bump
Bump
@GarlicSpider Buying 1 ticket!
tp1ZjdA.png
tp1ZjdA.png
Bump
Bump
Buump
Buump
@GarlicSpider I get the feeling. I spend way to much time on here, but somehow my mom hasn't asked me to quit yet. Sending in money for some tickets!
@GarlicSpider I get the feeling. I spend way to much time on here, but somehow my mom hasn't asked me to quit yet. Sending in money for some tickets!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Ok guys I'm really sorry to do this, but I have to end it early. My parent's divorce has gotten WAAY out of hand and my mom is freaking out, so I gotta be there for her ya know?

Only pinging the winners, because she freaked last time she saw mz on my phone. Sending out prizes in order of value I'm SOOO sorry you didnt get to chose, if I ever come back I'll try to make things right

In first, @MMMYEAH cring that sprite and fams
Second! @potterhead honestly the amount of bugs I have is FAAR more valuable than the apparel
@chaoticeclipse my apparel is yours! On it's way
@suurin how didi it even pick you with 3 tickets, sending my skins and stuff
@zillua my battle stones are yours

Bye guys, it's been fun :,)
Ok guys I'm really sorry to do this, but I have to end it early. My parent's divorce has gotten WAAY out of hand and my mom is freaking out, so I gotta be there for her ya know?

Only pinging the winners, because she freaked last time she saw mz on my phone. Sending out prizes in order of value I'm SOOO sorry you didnt get to chose, if I ever come back I'll try to make things right

In first, @MMMYEAH cring that sprite and fams
Second! @potterhead honestly the amount of bugs I have is FAAR more valuable than the apparel
@chaoticeclipse my apparel is yours! On it's way
@suurin how didi it even pick you with 3 tickets, sending my skins and stuff
@zillua my battle stones are yours

Bye guys, it's been fun :,)
Aaaaaaand I'm gone! All the prizes were sent via CR, so if you hate it to the absolute utmost you can cancell it. Bye guys, it was fun
Aaaaaaand I'm gone! All the prizes were sent via CR, so if you hate it to the absolute utmost you can cancell it. Bye guys, it was fun
1 2 3 4 5 6