Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi, I'm new here! I heard of Flight Rising and decided to check it out. ;P
Hi, I'm new here! I heard of Flight Rising and decided to check it out. ;P
@AloneAndFreeII Aloha and welcome to flight rising! Hope you have a great time here! Feel free to ask me help with this site!

I'd be also glad to talk about stuff besides FR, like musicals or anything. .3.

@AloneAndFreeII Aloha and welcome to flight rising! Hope you have a great time here! Feel free to ask me help with this site!

I'd be also glad to talk about stuff besides FR, like musicals or anything. .3.

ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
@Artistmal

It's kinda confusing, more confusing than Egg Cave XD

I'll have a lot to ask you about.

And thanks!
@Artistmal

It's kinda confusing, more confusing than Egg Cave XD

I'll have a lot to ask you about.

And thanks!
@AloneAndFreeII Welcome to Flight Rising, and I am glad to see that you joined wind! It's a lovely community. Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well. ^_^ Just curious, what is Egg Cave? Also, we made our first dragons the same colors -- but I chose pink as the primary and rose as the secondary. Here is my first dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33084110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330842/33084110_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AloneAndFreeII Welcome to Flight Rising, and I am glad to see that you joined wind! It's a lovely community.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well. ^_^ Just curious, what is Egg Cave? Also, we made our first dragons the same colors -- but I chose pink as the primary and rose as the secondary. Here is my first dragon:

33084110_350.png
7U4W5VA.png
@rapunzels

Aww, I did both rose, I believe. Wind is most like me. Like your dragon too!

Egg Cave is also a site where you can get pets like here, but you steal em from a cave. That's why it's called Egg Cave.
@rapunzels

Aww, I did both rose, I believe. Wind is most like me. Like your dragon too!

Egg Cave is also a site where you can get pets like here, but you steal em from a cave. That's why it's called Egg Cave.
@AloneAndFreeII

Welcome to FR. C: How are you liking FR so far? ^^'
@AloneAndFreeII

Welcome to FR. C: How are you liking FR so far? ^^'
@WillowPhoenix

I like FR, but it's kinda confusing :P it's the same with everything though :)
@WillowPhoenix

I like FR, but it's kinda confusing :P it's the same with everything though :)
@AloneAndFreeII That's good. c: Feel free to send me a question anytime if you need. I'll try my best to help.
@AloneAndFreeII That's good. c: Feel free to send me a question anytime if you need. I'll try my best to help.