Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My Mom Joined FR!!!
1 2
I just helped her sign up for Flight Rising!! She loves dragons and even got me into them myself! She's still really new to anything online especially something like this, but she loves dragons and asked me one day what I was doing when she saw all the dragons on my laptop haha. She's still super learning everything on here.

I thought to give a shout out to her on here and if anybody could go give her a shout on her page saying hello! Or even here and I'll show her the forum in the morning (it's super late and she's super tired) She got through customizing and naming her dragons and a mass load of me yackin my brains off before she said she'll explore more tomorrow! Her name is Jeanine :)

If anyone wants to give her tips or help her out her page is DragoMomma

I just helped her sign up for Flight Rising!! She loves dragons and even got me into them myself! She's still really new to anything online especially something like this, but she loves dragons and asked me one day what I was doing when she saw all the dragons on my laptop haha. She's still super learning everything on here.

I thought to give a shout out to her on here and if anybody could go give her a shout on her page saying hello! Or even here and I'll show her the forum in the morning (it's super late and she's super tired) She got through customizing and naming her dragons and a mass load of me yackin my brains off before she said she'll explore more tomorrow! Her name is Jeanine :)

If anyone wants to give her tips or help her out her page is DragoMomma

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png
@Breezles

That's super cool! I'm the only one in my family that's really dedicated enough to take care of digital dragons every day, so I think it's great that she does have that willingness. Not to mention that now this place is something you can share.

ima go say hi to her
@Breezles

That's super cool! I'm the only one in my family that's really dedicated enough to take care of digital dragons every day, so I think it's great that she does have that willingness. Not to mention that now this place is something you can share.

ima go say hi to her
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Reanimated Aw thanks so much! She did ask that I remind her about her dragons now and again though thats for sure. I feel like with some time she'll probably be better at FR than myself LOL. I need to get her a new laptop since the tablet I got her awhile back doesn't seem to be holding up and she has it all discombobulated so she needs something that she can coli better with :)
@Reanimated Aw thanks so much! She did ask that I remind her about her dragons now and again though thats for sure. I feel like with some time she'll probably be better at FR than myself LOL. I need to get her a new laptop since the tablet I got her awhile back doesn't seem to be holding up and she has it all discombobulated so she needs something that she can coli better with :)

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png
@Breezles

Wow your mom is so cool! :)
@Breezles

Wow your mom is so cool! :)
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@setonix

Yeah! She's awesome. Kicks butt and likes all kinds of cool stuff like skulls and she has a collection of swords and knives. I'm trying to get her to post on here, every time I mention it I think she does and then she's off doin something else haha.
@setonix

Yeah! She's awesome. Kicks butt and likes all kinds of cool stuff like skulls and she has a collection of swords and knives. I'm trying to get her to post on here, every time I mention it I think she does and then she's off doin something else haha.

Clan Lophiforma
I'm figuring it out. I was going to say something but it logged me off. Bree says its because of a site reset fixing. thank you every body you are so nice
I'm figuring it out. I was going to say something but it logged me off. Bree says its because of a site reset fixing. thank you every body you are so nice
I love it when parents get into their kids games. As an adult myself and maker of games like FR, i can say it's a grand passion to have for sim games. tell your mom welcome from another oldbie to another.
I love it when parents get into their kids games. As an adult myself and maker of games like FR, i can say it's a grand passion to have for sim games. tell your mom welcome from another oldbie to another.
Come Join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat Room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 700+ users and growing daily! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
discord.gif
Thank you for the welcome @Mortain. This is the first game I have shared with my daughter. She's still into a lot of different online gaming things and a x box and she is 24. This game is way cool with all the dragons to choose from.
Thank you for the welcome @Mortain. This is the first game I have shared with my daughter. She's still into a lot of different online gaming things and a x box and she is 24. This game is way cool with all the dragons to choose from.
@DragoMomma haha as adults, game like this are good time wasters and fun to poke at from time to time. the demographic for games like these is about 13-25/30 years old.
@DragoMomma haha as adults, game like this are good time wasters and fun to poke at from time to time. the demographic for games like these is about 13-25/30 years old.
Come Join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat Room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 700+ users and growing daily! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
discord.gif
My daughter got me into Flight Rising also, she's about 20 now and I'm 43.
She knows I'm an 80s teen though, we loved our games in our youth,
and still love them today. I'll drop your mom a hello, it's awesome you invited her!

Ravey`mum

My daughter got me into Flight Rising also, she's about 20 now and I'm 43.
She knows I'm an 80s teen though, we loved our games in our youth,
and still love them today. I'll drop your mom a hello, it's awesome you invited her!

Ravey`mum

1 2