Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 195 196
I'm not sure if that question was asked before: do you have in plans raising level cap for both alchemy and coliseum?
I'm not sure if that question was asked before: do you have in plans raising level cap for both alchemy and coliseum?
Why do some dieties not look like their breeds? For example, the Gladekeeper, Icewarden, and Shadowbinder. Their breeds are Wildclaws, Tundras, and Nocturnes and yet they don't look similar to them. Why is that?
Why do some dieties not look like their breeds? For example, the Gladekeeper, Icewarden, and Shadowbinder. Their breeds are Wildclaws, Tundras, and Nocturnes and yet they don't look similar to them. Why is that?
PpBM5cS.png
Why is it that Nocturnes and Skydancers always seem to be the last dragons in a lair to get fed, regardless of their position in the lair?
Why is it that Nocturnes and Skydancers always seem to be the last dragons in a lair to get fed, regardless of their position in the lair?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
What exactly is the biome of the Plague region? Humid or arid? Marshland or desert?
What exactly is the biome of the Plague region? Humid or arid? Marshland or desert?
How many eggs have ever been hatched? Or, how many gen1s are there/have there ever been both exalted and non-exalted?
How many eggs have ever been hatched? Or, how many gen1s are there/have there ever been both exalted and non-exalted?
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
http://*******.com/kletgen1
What is the name of the Imperial that runs the Scrying Workshop? And what are their colors?
What is the name of the Imperial that runs the Scrying Workshop? And what are their colors?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Do you think you would ever implement something like certain genes could give you certain strengths in the coli? :3
Do you think you would ever implement something like certain genes could give you certain strengths in the coli? :3
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
Hello revered Admins, I hope all is well. First thank you for the 2 new genes, with the right colored dragons they will be amazing!
2 questions if I may, with you having a reg period every month( I am Not a fan as it takes away from some of the 'family' connections you get in the game), flights getting too big(ie Shadow, making it almost impossible for a large flight to win Dom). Do you/have you changed the drop rate for Holiday Chests as more and more member join? I have noticed a huge decrease in the amount of chests that are getting dropped, I now have to spend my treasure on chests instead of improvements to my lair and dragons. You used to get a few chests if you grinded regularly, now basically I almost never get even one chest( I am not the only one, 3 in my house play as well as many friends and all have seen this happening). So basically can the drop rate be made fair again, I do not expect to get a ton of chests but not to get even one in the last 3 or 4( prob more) Holidays is disheartening and makes one not want to even try any more.
Lastly, lair expansions are priced way out of proportion to the amount of spaces you get as you get into the upper ranges. I have 6 pages, want to expand but the prices are unreasonable for just 5 spaces. Seriously can this topic be discussed and a possible drop in prices? Even hard core players have to sacrifice to save for expansions, I'm not asking a huge amount but making it a bit more reasonable or fair.
Thank you for your consideration.
Hello revered Admins, I hope all is well. First thank you for the 2 new genes, with the right colored dragons they will be amazing!
2 questions if I may, with you having a reg period every month( I am Not a fan as it takes away from some of the 'family' connections you get in the game), flights getting too big(ie Shadow, making it almost impossible for a large flight to win Dom). Do you/have you changed the drop rate for Holiday Chests as more and more member join? I have noticed a huge decrease in the amount of chests that are getting dropped, I now have to spend my treasure on chests instead of improvements to my lair and dragons. You used to get a few chests if you grinded regularly, now basically I almost never get even one chest( I am not the only one, 3 in my house play as well as many friends and all have seen this happening). So basically can the drop rate be made fair again, I do not expect to get a ton of chests but not to get even one in the last 3 or 4( prob more) Holidays is disheartening and makes one not want to even try any more.
Lastly, lair expansions are priced way out of proportion to the amount of spaces you get as you get into the upper ranges. I have 6 pages, want to expand but the prices are unreasonable for just 5 spaces. Seriously can this topic be discussed and a possible drop in prices? Even hard core players have to sacrifice to save for expansions, I'm not asking a huge amount but making it a bit more reasonable or fair.
Thank you for your consideration.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Is rosette the blooming hint? I'm wondering if we can get another set of hints soon.
Is rosette the blooming hint? I'm wondering if we can get another set of hints soon.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
So I've actually been wondering this for a while now but with these new sun and moon vistas does this mean that Sornieth has three to five suns and one moon? Or were the vista designs a purely aesthetic choice? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/92.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/91.png[/img]
So I've actually been wondering this for a while now but with these new sun and moon vistas does this mean that Sornieth has three to five suns and one moon? Or were the vista designs a purely aesthetic choice?
92.png91.png
XriSV9h.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 195 196