Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli: Abilities and stats not loading
1 2
I am having quite a hard time to farm at the coli! I was planning to change my stats tonight so I can start farming and the abilities and stats isn't loading. It fills in like 98% and it just freezes there! I reloaded the cache, I used Chrome, Internet explorer and Mozilla and it still doesn't load =/!
I am having quite a hard time to farm at the coli! I was planning to change my stats tonight so I can start farming and the abilities and stats isn't loading. It fills in like 98% and it just freezes there! I reloaded the cache, I used Chrome, Internet explorer and Mozilla and it still doesn't load =/!
I have be levelling and exalting dragons since yesterday afternoon. Regular battles will load, although with occasional lag and very occasional freeze, but stats have not been accessable to me at all either.

Which sucks because I like to put stats on the dragons before exalting.
I have be levelling and exalting dragons since yesterday afternoon. Regular battles will load, although with occasional lag and very occasional freeze, but stats have not been accessable to me at all either.

Which sucks because I like to put stats on the dragons before exalting.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
I've been having this same problem since last night. As far as I can tell every other part of the coliseum is working, but I can't get the stats page to load.

Edit: Okay so I removed every dragon except for the one I wanted to update stats on, and then it worked. Strange.
I've been having this same problem since last night. As far as I can tell every other part of the coliseum is working, but I can't get the stats page to load.

Edit: Okay so I removed every dragon except for the one I wanted to update stats on, and then it worked. Strange.
NLdJQtw.png
pLcovI9.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
l8NOdbs.png

apHvgZq.png
The stats page worked for me around 1 pm FR time, but it is down again now. It was down last night, too. :(
The stats page worked for me around 1 pm FR time, but it is down again now. It was down last night, too. :(
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Same here.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon :(
Same here.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon :(
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
How many types of battle stones do you have? I'm pretty sure it's still glitched to not load if you have too many, because it happened to a friend of mine the other day. Once she sold some of the might and acuity fragments (which are still glitched to not actually give their benefits), she was able to get in without a problem.
How many types of battle stones do you have? I'm pretty sure it's still glitched to not load if you have too many, because it happened to a friend of mine the other day. Once she sold some of the might and acuity fragments (which are still glitched to not actually give their benefits), she was able to get in without a problem.
When I change the stats one at a time it works. It'll only load for me with one dragon in my party.

I thought it was the battle item problem too (which had stopped for me prior to this), but even with the items decreased to where it should load it won't if there's more than one dragon in my party.
When I change the stats one at a time it works. It'll only load for me with one dragon in my party.

I thought it was the battle item problem too (which had stopped for me prior to this), but even with the items decreased to where it should load it won't if there's more than one dragon in my party.
I'm having the exact same problem as Lizeron. Everything else in the coliseum loads, but the stats and abilities page just stops right before it finishes loading.
I'm having the exact same problem as Lizeron. Everything else in the coliseum loads, but the stats and abilities page just stops right before it finishes loading.
Help Devs! Pretty please. It was working for me until this week now I can't get Abilities and Stats to load at all. I can farm the lower levels but progressing up is pretty much pointless.

I've tried:
1. using just one dragon (this worked before but not now)
2. "parking" battle items up for auction at ridiculous prices to temporarily take them out of my hoard

I don't really want to sell my might and acuity fragments. I have an irrational suspicion that as soon as I sell everything there will be an announcement that they are turned back on. So, I am hoarding them.

If the Devs didn't want me to hoard in my Hoard, they should have called it something else, like Not So Big Pile O Stuff. :P
Help Devs! Pretty please. It was working for me until this week now I can't get Abilities and Stats to load at all. I can farm the lower levels but progressing up is pretty much pointless.

I've tried:
1. using just one dragon (this worked before but not now)
2. "parking" battle items up for auction at ridiculous prices to temporarily take them out of my hoard

I don't really want to sell my might and acuity fragments. I have an irrational suspicion that as soon as I sell everything there will be an announcement that they are turned back on. So, I am hoarding them.

If the Devs didn't want me to hoard in my Hoard, they should have called it something else, like Not So Big Pile O Stuff. :P
Yup, also having this problem.
Yup, also having this problem.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
1 2