Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Been here a couple months, but new to th
Hi! I'm Umbra, I have been enjoying this game a lot so far, but this is my first time reaching out to the forums. I'm fond of video games, animation, fantasy, and sci-fi, and in particular I love the Pokemon franchise. I, naturally, am also a hugs sucker for dragons!

So. yeah, I've been having fun with Flight Rising and ir's good to be here.
Hi! I'm Umbra, I have been enjoying this game a lot so far, but this is my first time reaching out to the forums. I'm fond of video games, animation, fantasy, and sci-fi, and in particular I love the Pokemon franchise. I, naturally, am also a hugs sucker for dragons!

So. yeah, I've been having fun with Flight Rising and ir's good to be here.
AMaA5i7.png
Shadow Hatcheries Union
Not strictly Flight Rising related but worth checking out:
Tumblr | Twitter | Spectra Castle
Hiya, @Umbramatic!!
Welcome to the forums! Such a great place to be!
I can't much speak for the rest as I'm rather unversed, but I do love video games and fantasy! Also, dragons--huge plus!
I hope you continue to have fun here and that, as I'm sure you will, you get the opportunity to make new friends! The community here is so friendly and I'm glad you're speaking to it now! See you around and have a great day!!!~
-Triv
Hiya, @Umbramatic!!
Welcome to the forums! Such a great place to be!
I can't much speak for the rest as I'm rather unversed, but I do love video games and fantasy! Also, dragons--huge plus!
I hope you continue to have fun here and that, as I'm sure you will, you get the opportunity to make new friends! The community here is so friendly and I'm glad you're speaking to it now! See you around and have a great day!!!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites