Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Eya Can I have 100kt to expand my nest? If possible, I hope I can buy my fifth nest as well, but I don't know how much it costs...
@Eya Can I have 100kt to expand my nest? If possible, I hope I can buy my fifth nest as well, but I don't know how much it costs...
@Eya ah this is so kind of you to do omg ;o; could I please have trickster's magic cards? Thanks so much!
@Eya ah this is so kind of you to do omg ;o; could I please have trickster's magic cards? Thanks so much!
@Eya
Hey, do you really make people's wishes true? that is amazing <3 I really would love to have Speedy (slowly trying to gather all the familiars, but it is slow process...) tho since it is quite expencive I would be happy with Wind or Water Sprite <3 You are amazing, did I already say that? ;)
@Eya
Hey, do you really make people's wishes true? that is amazing <3 I really would love to have Speedy (slowly trying to gather all the familiars, but it is slow process...) tho since it is quite expencive I would be happy with Wind or Water Sprite <3 You are amazing, did I already say that? ;)
@Eya may i wish for an unhatched egg? Im entirely new and i havent tried hatching one tbh. It seems fun!
@Eya may i wish for an unhatched egg? Im entirely new and i havent tried hatching one tbh. It seems fun!
You're super flooded with requests so feel free to skip me for a less fortunate person, but I'd be thrilled to get the genes Poison, Shimmer or Spines for this boy (he's my triple dom celebration dragon, my first hatch!), Opal for him (a super long-term project of mine!), or Seraph or Savanna for this boy!
Thank you so much for the opportunity and for what you're doing for people! <3
You're super flooded with requests so feel free to skip me for a less fortunate person, but I'd be thrilled to get the genes Poison, Shimmer or Spines for this boy (he's my triple dom celebration dragon, my first hatch!), Opal for him (a super long-term project of mine!), or Seraph or Savanna for this boy!
Thank you so much for the opportunity and for what you're doing for people! <3
grfrrag5G2hvKT.png sdgfrdgfdggsvdsvdssfdgsdgsgsvsdfsfsdgrfrrag
copper dreams hatchery
light dom lair
FRT +7
@Eya

May i wish for some pretty clothes for my precious dragons
@Eya

May i wish for some pretty clothes for my precious dragons
Uh...yeah. Okay! Sorry for sweet stuff ,:3. I would really like to wish for an Unatched egg ( any but fire) or enough treasure for more lair space(90,000) :3. But, I did mean the seeet stuff to. Make sure you're wishes are completed to!!

@Eya
Uh...yeah. Okay! Sorry for sweet stuff ,:3. I would really like to wish for an Unatched egg ( any but fire) or enough treasure for more lair space(90,000) :3. But, I did mean the seeet stuff to. Make sure you're wishes are completed to!!

@Eya
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Eya

Thank you for helping all these people!

Anyways, I'm a returning member from Dec. 2014 I think? I wish for some pretty apparel (lace, rose thorn silk) for my profile dragon, an unhatched egg because I love those, any tertiary gene for my profile dragon, or any amount of treasure so I can get back on my feet c:
@Eya

Thank you for helping all these people!

Anyways, I'm a returning member from Dec. 2014 I think? I wish for some pretty apparel (lace, rose thorn silk) for my profile dragon, an unhatched egg because I love those, any tertiary gene for my profile dragon, or any amount of treasure so I can get back on my feet c:
lBMHHLy.png
[size=2]It's a bit of a stretch, but it would make my day if I could have the stained gene scroll! I've been thinking of getting that gene for a dragon of mine. (although it's so expensive I may end up buying and geneing a dragon specifically for it) It would make me so happy to receive this gene! [item=tertiary gene: stained] [size=2]If that's too expensive, I'd be happy with the Starlight Cloak. I'm a returning user so I missed the event! [item=starlight cloak]
It's a bit of a stretch, but it would make my day if I could have the stained gene scroll! I've been thinking of getting that gene for a dragon of mine. (although it's so expensive I may end up buying and geneing a dragon specifically for it) It would make me so happy to receive this gene!
Tertiary Gene: Stained

If that's too expensive, I'd be happy with the Starlight Cloak. I'm a returning user so I missed the event!
Starlight Cloak
@Eya

This is such an awesome kindness you're doing here!

My own wish is to fully gene my progen (Klio), for which I'm looking for a Stained gene. Since I know this is a lot to ask, I would also love to turn this guy into a Pearlcatcher--my first ever hatched egg, and I think Pearlcatcher would suit him quite nicely.

I'll try to pass along some of the love! <3
@Eya

This is such an awesome kindness you're doing here!

My own wish is to fully gene my progen (Klio), for which I'm looking for a Stained gene. Since I know this is a lot to ask, I would also love to turn this guy into a Pearlcatcher--my first ever hatched egg, and I think Pearlcatcher would suit him quite nicely.

I'll try to pass along some of the love! <3
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30