Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Obsidian/Gold/Gold
I have a dragon that I need to breed for specifically colored offspring. This is what my male looks like: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34231784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342318/34231784_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got Metallic/Alloy/Runes Obsidian/Gold/Gold. I need an Imp female with these genes: Metallic or Iridescent, Alloy or Shimmer, and Runes or Glimmer or Underbelly. She also needs to have similar coloring to the male I have. I don't have the highest amount of money at the moment, but I'm able to save up money pretty quickly, so I can hopefully match whatever prices you guys throw at me in time.
I have a dragon that I need to breed for specifically colored offspring. This is what my male looks like:

34231784_350.png

He's got Metallic/Alloy/Runes Obsidian/Gold/Gold. I need an Imp female with these genes:
Metallic or Iridescent, Alloy or Shimmer, and Runes or Glimmer or Underbelly. She also needs to have similar coloring to the male I have. I don't have the highest amount of money at the moment, but I'm able to save up money pretty quickly, so I can hopefully match whatever prices you guys throw at me in time.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
I hope you find one! I'm currently looking for a male version myself. I actually have a female, but sadly they're both related to Orfiel in some way. Was kind of hoping we could switch breeders and find our match haha.
I hope you find one! I'm currently looking for a male version myself. I actually have a female, but sadly they're both related to Orfiel in some way. Was kind of hoping we could switch breeders and find our match haha.
dplsy9R.png
@LizzardLady @RyuLevone

My Obsidian/ Goldenrod/ Goldenrod breeding imp/ skydancer pair just had a male skydancer, he's up on the AH.

My pair are more than capable of breeding babies with garenteed Facet and glimmer genes the only snag is that they have Giraffe primary.

Obviously they are also double Goldenrod plus they are an imp and skydancer pair so I cannot garentee they will breed an imp every time due to the rarity difference.

But if you are interested in being pinged for their babies please let me know.
@LizzardLady @RyuLevone

My Obsidian/ Goldenrod/ Goldenrod breeding imp/ skydancer pair just had a male skydancer, he's up on the AH.

My pair are more than capable of breeding babies with garenteed Facet and glimmer genes the only snag is that they have Giraffe primary.

Obviously they are also double Goldenrod plus they are an imp and skydancer pair so I cannot garentee they will breed an imp every time due to the rarity difference.

But if you are interested in being pinged for their babies please let me know.
CfIqfD3.png
@ShirahFuryan

Thank you for the offer, but I'm currently looking for an imp I don't have to gene (because I'm lazy and I have too many of those lol).

But, I was just looking at your lair and I would be interested in a bab from Karos and Raja if you get one that has a rune tertiary.
@ShirahFuryan

Thank you for the offer, but I'm currently looking for an imp I don't have to gene (because I'm lazy and I have too many of those lol).

But, I was just looking at your lair and I would be interested in a bab from Karos and Raja if you get one that has a rune tertiary.
dplsy9R.png
@ShirahFuryan

I'm interested, but don't have the funds to buy him. Is there anyway you could put him on hold? I can get treasure quickly, as I am close to 65000.
@ShirahFuryan

I'm interested, but don't have the funds to buy him. Is there anyway you could put him on hold? I can get treasure quickly, as I am close to 65000.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady I am sorry I missed your message due to time difference but I see you managed to snap him up anyway thank you buying him.

@RyuLevone no problem sometimes my pair breed imps but I understand completely about the regening it can be quite expensive.
@LizzardLady I am sorry I missed your message due to time difference but I see you managed to snap him up anyway thank you buying him.

@RyuLevone no problem sometimes my pair breed imps but I understand completely about the regening it can be quite expensive.
CfIqfD3.png