Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [[ WATER ]] Dom PB - Closed <3 THANKS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fc49c4cbf08d6e629182c6a939383617/tumblr_ntwg0pzWRL1rh844qo1_400.gif[/img][/center] [center]Bump! (Cause the ghost thing is a gorgeous aspect as well.)[/center]
tumblr_ntwg0pzWRL1rh844qo1_400.gif

Bump! (Cause the ghost thing is a gorgeous aspect as well.)
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Looks like we need a bump!
Looks like we need a bump!
1HDUhks.png
@BandedLake Hi! I recently sent dragons and was looking at the sheet when I saw you entering my name for raffle tickets (I believe that's what that tab is for? If not never mind!) But I sent for public buy price. I'd feel bad accidentally getting raffle tickets that I don't deserve! I do plan on entering the raffle later when I have more time to train, but I haven't yet!
@BandedLake Hi! I recently sent dragons and was looking at the sheet when I saw you entering my name for raffle tickets (I believe that's what that tab is for? If not never mind!) But I sent for public buy price. I'd feel bad accidentally getting raffle tickets that I don't deserve! I do plan on entering the raffle later when I have more time to train, but I haven't yet!
r1BGaBe.png
peep peep
@mindcrank

woops I'll get it taken care of. Sorry about that, my bad. That's what happens when you get in the zone and accept so fast, the prices looked right in my head!
@mindcrank

woops I'll get it taken care of. Sorry about that, my bad. That's what happens when you get in the zone and accept so fast, the prices looked right in my head!
Bdager.png
Up again!
Up again!
1HDUhks.png
Water we doin on this page! Bump!
Water we doin on this page! Bump!
1HDUhks.png
@Krycelli Sending you a bunch, some 5's, some 10's!
@Krycelli Sending you a bunch, some 5's, some 10's!
@Rulani

Thanks for the heads up! I shall prepare!
@Rulani

Thanks for the heads up! I shall prepare!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[center][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/1215rf8.jpg[/img][/center] #2spooky4me
1215rf8.jpg

#2spooky4me
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
UP!
UP!
GkKw54H.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34