Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [[ WATER ]] Dom PB - Closed <3 THANKS
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@inkexplosions
I just got back into FR and have about 30 dragons coming your way through CR, if that's okay. ^^
@inkexplosions
I just got back into FR and have about 30 dragons coming your way through CR, if that's okay. ^^
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Alestrius
No worries friend!

EVERYONE SEND ME DRAGONS I NEED THEM PAS FLOODING IN
@Alestrius
No worries friend!

EVERYONE SEND ME DRAGONS I NEED THEM PAS FLOODING IN
1HDUhks.png
@Arria Excellent! I may be a little slow at the moment, but I'm more than happy to take them :D
@Arria Excellent! I may be a little slow at the moment, but I'm more than happy to take them :D
Na5WGHa.png
@snowbelle

I have a level 7 dragon for sale and might have one or two more ready before the week rolls over (im sooo late on this stuff and this is my first time at a public sale board)

Should I just set up private auctions for you when I have them ready so I can be sure they sell before the end of the day? :)
@snowbelle

I have a level 7 dragon for sale and might have one or two more ready before the week rolls over (im sooo late on this stuff and this is my first time at a public sale board)

Should I just set up private auctions for you when I have them ready so I can be sure they sell before the end of the day? :)
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead
Yes please, set up the PAs once you have them leveled and I will grab them. Rollover for Dom is a bit before midnight FR so just have em sent before then!
@Devilledegghead
Yes please, set up the PAs once you have them leveled and I will grab them. Rollover for Dom is a bit before midnight FR so just have em sent before then!
1HDUhks.png
@snowbelle

One level 7 dragon set at the requested 23,001 for you! Do users get notified when there's a private auction in their name or nah? I'm a newb.
@snowbelle

One level 7 dragon set at the requested 23,001 for you! Do users get notified when there's a private auction in their name or nah? I'm a newb.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
Yep we get notified
Yep we get notified
1HDUhks.png
Go water you can do it! Sent some lv 4s, off to train some more. >:) [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/11kJ3l0BDjTELC/giphy.gif[/img]
Go water you can do it! Sent some lv 4s, off to train some more. >:)
giphy.gif
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@brit @snowbelle That's it from me tonight! Remember how awesome you are! [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/18/a5/4d18a53b3a110d6a8182efd06db041f6.gif[/img]
@brit @snowbelle
That's it from me tonight! Remember how awesome you are!

4d18a53b3a110d6a8182efd06db041f6.gif
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Actually...
Psst, @Snowbelle! I know you're mobile and all but it might give you an advantage if the OP payouts were updated and you advertised your Lv4 payout in the subject line. Your payouts are beating Ice's and people should know!
Actually...
Psst, @Snowbelle! I know you're mobile and all but it might give you an advantage if the OP payouts were updated and you advertised your Lv4 payout in the subject line. Your payouts are beating Ice's and people should know!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34