Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30
@Eya You wouldn't happen to have an elemental flight egg lying around, would you? I would love one if you'd be willing :) Any flight will do! Also I must say this is all very nice of you :D
@Eya You wouldn't happen to have an elemental flight egg lying around, would you? I would love one if you'd be willing :) Any flight will do! Also I must say this is all very nice of you :D
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
@Eya

I really need the bloodscale apparel set for one of my newest members of the clan as it fits his character and looks very well! :)
@Eya

I really need the bloodscale apparel set for one of my newest members of the clan as it fits his character and looks very well! :)
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
@Eya
I thought players like you were nothing but legends ;; (or should I say... fairytales? *wink wink*)

At the moment I'd sell my kingdom for a SD scroll, for my progens daughter, but that's hella expensive Xx I have some apparel wishes as well, such as the Pastel Rose Thorn set or Night Sky/Gossamer wing silks, or even some cat apparel, but honestly what you're doing is amazing so I'll be happy with anything ;;

Thank you so much, I really hope you won't be too overwhelmed with wishes (even though you're a fairy), and have a good day, people like you deserve the world c:
@Eya
I thought players like you were nothing but legends ;; (or should I say... fairytales? *wink wink*)

At the moment I'd sell my kingdom for a SD scroll, for my progens daughter, but that's hella expensive Xx I have some apparel wishes as well, such as the Pastel Rose Thorn set or Night Sky/Gossamer wing silks, or even some cat apparel, but honestly what you're doing is amazing so I'll be happy with anything ;;

Thank you so much, I really hope you won't be too overwhelmed with wishes (even though you're a fairy), and have a good day, people like you deserve the world c:
@eya
This is so kind of you~ I just started yesterday so some treasure to go towards expanding my lair or buying my 5th nest would be amazing
I would love a boon (I can dream :p)
Or
Daisy flowerfall and/or daisy flower crown
Thanks again~
@eya
This is so kind of you~ I just started yesterday so some treasure to go towards expanding my lair or buying my 5th nest would be amazing
I would love a boon (I can dream :p)
Or
Daisy flowerfall and/or daisy flower crown
Thanks again~
@eya

This is soo nice...thank you so much in advance :)

I would love any sylvan set except ember as I already have that set and I also have eager dragons waiting for their own sylvan apparel...im trying really hard to buy sets or pieces but its proving to be difficult...I would really love a helping hand and I thought this may be the best thread to post this on.
@eya

This is soo nice...thank you so much in advance :)

I would love any sylvan set except ember as I already have that set and I also have eager dragons waiting for their own sylvan apparel...im trying really hard to buy sets or pieces but its proving to be difficult...I would really love a helping hand and I thought this may be the best thread to post this on.
@eya Thank you for your generosity in helping other players; For me, may main goal would be to get the sky blue silk set. I would really love the skye blue silk apparel set for my dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33125020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331251/33125020_350.png[/img] [/url] Or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33156711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331568/33156711_350.png[/img] [/url] But I also understand if thats a really big wish and I want you to help others coming after me so, if you want, could I have any lace set except buttercup, pastel and sweetheart? Thanks!
@eya

Thank you for your generosity in helping other players;

For me, may main goal would be to get the sky blue silk set.

I would really love the skye blue silk apparel set for my dragon:

33125020_350.png

Or

33156711_350.png

But I also understand if thats a really big wish and I want you to help others coming after me so, if you want, could I have any lace set except buttercup, pastel and sweetheart?

Thanks!
@eya Hi, I joined in the June window opening and have been playing since then. Thank you for your kindness btw :) keep it up! When im more experienced, I would love to help you. For me, I would love the katana apparel for my Kanda Or [item=Siren faerie kit] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4148571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41486/4148571_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eya

Hi, I joined in the June window opening and have been playing since then. Thank you for your kindness btw :) keep it up! When im more experienced, I would love to help you.

For me, I would love the katana apparel for my Kanda

Or

Siren Faerie Kit

4148571_350.png
@Eya
I would like any bundle or clothing pieces you could spare. Thank you so much for doing this. It is very sweet of you c:
@Eya
I would like any bundle or clothing pieces you could spare. Thank you so much for doing this. It is very sweet of you c:
@eya hi! Thank you so much for doing this! Look on my profile page wishlist. I'm not picky but obviously the more expensive the better :D I wish you good luck on everything you do and hope you some of your own wishes granted!
@eya hi! Thank you so much for doing this! Look on my profile page wishlist. I'm not picky but obviously the more expensive the better :D I wish you good luck on everything you do and hope you some of your own wishes granted!

@Eya I've not found an unhatched egg and my sister has been playing for months hasn't either so I'd love to one up her
@Eya I've not found an unhatched egg and my sister has been playing for months hasn't either so I'd love to one up her
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30