Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tinies! Re-opened!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@snotbanker
hey there! Im huge fan of your tinies, so i was wondering woul you be able to slip me in as i have 20 snows and ebony filigree breastplate to offer so what say you?
@snotbanker
hey there! Im huge fan of your tinies, so i was wondering woul you be able to slip me in as i have 20 snows and ebony filigree breastplate to offer so what say you?
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Vistron @tidecaller @LaughingZuru @Equive @Arazamatazza @BloodyAngel12

I'm REALLY really sorry, and I really hate to do this but I feel like I'm going to have to refund everyone who paid and call off these adopts for a bit. I really appreciate everyone's patience!
I've been really struggling with keeping up on this site, and ever since Christmas I've just had little to no energy to draw or even just color these.
I'm really sorry! I hope things pick up so I can do these again, and I promise when I do you six will be on the list first.
I'll get those refunds sent out asap, and thank you again for your patience with me!
@Vistron @tidecaller @LaughingZuru @Equive @Arazamatazza @BloodyAngel12

I'm REALLY really sorry, and I really hate to do this but I feel like I'm going to have to refund everyone who paid and call off these adopts for a bit. I really appreciate everyone's patience!
I've been really struggling with keeping up on this site, and ever since Christmas I've just had little to no energy to draw or even just color these.
I'm really sorry! I hope things pick up so I can do these again, and I promise when I do you six will be on the list first.
I'll get those refunds sent out asap, and thank you again for your patience with me!
@Snotbanker

Could I get on the slots pinglist? I am super interested in get a few of these! :D
@Snotbanker

Could I get on the slots pinglist? I am super interested in get a few of these! :D
@Snotbanker
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Snotbanker
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
rWENhKd.png
@Snotbanker

Please ping me when you re-open! :D
@Snotbanker

Please ping me when you re-open! :D
V9BGaTz.png
@snotbanker
Could you put me on the pinglist please?
@snotbanker
Could you put me on the pinglist please?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@Snotbanker
I can't add myself from my phone... ;^;
Can i be on your ping list for new breeds/open slots? I needs a spiral for my silly triple boy. :D
@Snotbanker
I can't add myself from my phone... ;^;
Can i be on your ping list for new breeds/open slots? I needs a spiral for my silly triple boy. :D
OOIa5x2.png
Hoo boy, okay so...
I was gone for about a year or more and I just did not have the energy to get on FR anymore, a lot of life events happened, and then my external hard drive I had ALL of these bases saved on corrupted itself so they are GONE FOREVER. Since returning I've thought about redrawing them all, but, ah... I might have to switch them to being USD forms of payment rather than gems or treasure anymore.
Before I do that though I'd like to see how much interest there'd be. SO I'M TAKING A POLL.

Comment with:
  • How much would you be willing to pay for one (in USD, NOT gems or treasure.)
  • Which breed (of the ones I have done before) would you want remade.
  • If there's any breeds you wouldn't mind seeing a completely different base for.
  • If they should remain tiny or go for a bigger size.

Please do not comment if you're wanting to pay in just gems or treasure.
Hoo boy, okay so...
I was gone for about a year or more and I just did not have the energy to get on FR anymore, a lot of life events happened, and then my external hard drive I had ALL of these bases saved on corrupted itself so they are GONE FOREVER. Since returning I've thought about redrawing them all, but, ah... I might have to switch them to being USD forms of payment rather than gems or treasure anymore.
Before I do that though I'd like to see how much interest there'd be. SO I'M TAKING A POLL.

Comment with:
  • How much would you be willing to pay for one (in USD, NOT gems or treasure.)
  • Which breed (of the ones I have done before) would you want remade.
  • If there's any breeds you wouldn't mind seeing a completely different base for.
  • If they should remain tiny or go for a bigger size.

Please do not comment if you're wanting to pay in just gems or treasure.
@GollyGeeSir

Lets see. Since the adopts are small-ish $3 each sound good. Alternatively it can be $5 each and you can make a bundle of two for $8?

The breeds I'd be interested in would be imperials and ridgebacks.

It's such a shame you lost the originals! D: The art is so lovely. I'd be happy to support your artistic endeavors with a little cash.
@GollyGeeSir

Lets see. Since the adopts are small-ish $3 each sound good. Alternatively it can be $5 each and you can make a bundle of two for $8?

The breeds I'd be interested in would be imperials and ridgebacks.

It's such a shame you lost the originals! D: The art is so lovely. I'd be happy to support your artistic endeavors with a little cash.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
bump
bump
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38