Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Royal Newbie Giveaway
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
bump
bump
I'm not crazy I prefer the term mentally hilarious~
Could I please get the Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band, The Female Ridgeback, and the Nephrite Chameleon if they're still available please?

@CookieKing
Could I please get the Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band, The Female Ridgeback, and the Nephrite Chameleon if they're still available please?

@CookieKing
YPI7doW.png
@SynOfSloth: Since everyone get's only one thing, you have to decide, what you want to have.
@SynOfSloth: Since everyone get's only one thing, you have to decide, what you want to have.
@CookieKing Oh I'm so sorry, I guess I can't read xD. I'll take the Female Ridgeback, please.
@CookieKing Oh I'm so sorry, I guess I can't read xD. I'll take the Female Ridgeback, please.
YPI7doW.png
@SynOfSloth: Ok. I'll send her to you. ^^
@SynOfSloth: Ok. I'll send her to you. ^^
@CookieKing - The Burnished Gold Helmet looks pretty cool. Is there an entire set of that I can hunt down?
@CookieKing - The Burnished Gold Helmet looks pretty cool. Is there an entire set of that I can hunt down?
@Sacridite: Yes, there is a set. On one of my dragons I have this set in dented Iron (just without the helmet) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42115/4211457_350.png[/img] Do you want to have the helmet? :3
@Sacridite: Yes, there is a set. On one of my dragons I have this set in dented Iron (just without the helmet)
4211457_350.png

Do you want to have the helmet? :3
@CookieKing - Oooh, that looks nice. The helmet would be wonderful, thanks!
@CookieKing - Oooh, that looks nice. The helmet would be wonderful, thanks!
@CookieKing could I please have Nephrite Chameleon
@CookieKing could I please have Nephrite Chameleon
@cookieking could i have the fae male, if he's still available?
@cookieking could i have the fae male, if he's still available?
Tidelordbanner-1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21