Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]Demon Rising
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MvsQdlc.png[/img] My plan is in motion. One by one they have bowed. One by one I have broken them. But they are weak. Their bodies too frail to handle my essence. I will let them grow. Give them their time. Let them believe they are safe. Then I will take them. Burn out their bodies and spread my spirit into their spawn. Soon I will be whole, and their world will be mine.[/center] [quote name="From The Author"] This is a personal Nuzlocke challenge! I'm following rules taken from multiple challenges and squishing them into one. They are the following; 1: Unhatched eggs may only be bought once a month, but when found in the Coli they can be hatched at any time. Eggs can also be gifted from other players as long as they are not charged for them. 2: A coin must be tossed with each hatching. Heads; the hatchling lives and may remain in the lair. Tails; the baby didn't make it, and must be exalted/sold ASAP. 3: If a dragon faints in the Coli they must be exalted/sold ASAP. 4: Dragons (aside from your two main "survivors") may not breed until they reach level 10 in the Coli. 5: Dragons may not be bought from the AH or directly from other players. Dragons can be freely given as long as no payment switches hands. Players may aquire 2 dragons from players per month. 6: Once a dragon reaches level 25 in the Coli they are considered permanent. Even if they faint they are free to remain in the lair. 7: The ultimate goal of this challenge is to achieve ONE FULL PAGE of level 25 dragons. 8: SUPER MODE- Achieve 2 full pages of level 25 dragons. As this challenge goes on I will be updating with both lore AND stats. The lore may be less frequent than the stats, but it WILL be there! And now that that's settled, onto the spoops![/quote]
MvsQdlc.png

My plan is in motion. One by one they have bowed. One by one I have broken them. But they are weak. Their bodies too frail to handle my essence. I will let them grow. Give them their time. Let them believe they are safe. Then I will take them. Burn out their bodies and spread my spirit into their spawn. Soon I will be whole, and their world will be mine.
From The Author wrote:
This is a personal Nuzlocke challenge! I'm following rules taken from multiple challenges and squishing them into one. They are the following;
1: Unhatched eggs may only be bought once a month, but when found in the Coli they can be hatched at any time. Eggs can also be gifted from other players as long as they are not charged for them.
2: A coin must be tossed with each hatching. Heads; the hatchling lives and may remain in the lair. Tails; the baby didn't make it, and must be exalted/sold ASAP.
3: If a dragon faints in the Coli they must be exalted/sold ASAP.
4: Dragons (aside from your two main "survivors") may not breed until they reach level 10 in the Coli.
5: Dragons may not be bought from the AH or directly from other players. Dragons can be freely given as long as no payment switches hands. Players may aquire 2 dragons from players per month.
6: Once a dragon reaches level 25 in the Coli they are considered permanent. Even if they faint they are free to remain in the lair.
7: The ultimate goal of this challenge is to achieve ONE FULL PAGE of level 25 dragons.
8: SUPER MODE- Achieve 2 full pages of level 25 dragons.

As this challenge goes on I will be updating with both lore AND stats. The lore may be less frequent than the stats, but it WILL be there! And now that that's settled, onto the spoops!
YPI7doW.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/I95822I.png[/img] The waves had always treated us fairly. They hid us from danger. Protected us from evil, but we were forsaken. It came from the East. None of us noticed at first. We thought it was an illness, that something had contaminated our precious waters. How wrong we were. It wasn't the water that had become contaminated. [i]It was us.[/i] One by one they began changing. Our once peaceful clan quickly became overcome with bloodlust and the need for battle. Neighbor fought neighbor, over the most minute things. It took far too long for us to realize what was [i]really[/i] happening, and by then it was too late. We were too few in numbers. It had gotten smart. Knew we were catching on. It changed up its tactics, becoming sneakier in its corruption. We did not know who was infected until it was far too late. We gave it a name, those of us left. Gave [i]him[/i] a name. The creature that deemed our quaint little home the best place to start off his attack. [i]Kalioth.[/i] We are the only two left. For a while it was only me, trying to survive under the attacks Kalioth continued to send my way. Even though he had moved to another clan, he was not pleased with my survival. I was the one that got away. The one that fought him off. He could not take me over, for my resolve was strong. At first, when Ehara found me I attacked. There was no way of knowing if Kalioth had gotten to him or not. Fortunately that was not the case. Ehara was from the North, and heard of the destruction of my clan. He wanted to help. He was a scholar, you see, and had heard of this type of attack from many years ago. Long before we dragons inhabited the land, when even worse creatures roamed. It is only the two of us, now, but I hope that others will come. They will hear our plea and aid us in rebuilding my once flourishing clan. I am Kimiko, and I will continue to survive.[/center]
I95822I.png

The waves had always treated us fairly. They hid us from danger. Protected us from evil, but we were forsaken. It came from the East. None of us noticed at first. We thought it was an illness, that something had contaminated our precious waters. How wrong we were. It wasn't the water that had become contaminated. It was us. One by one they began changing. Our once peaceful clan quickly became overcome with bloodlust and the need for battle. Neighbor fought neighbor, over the most minute things.

It took far too long for us to realize what was really happening, and by then it was too late. We were too few in numbers. It had gotten smart. Knew we were catching on. It changed up its tactics, becoming sneakier in its corruption. We did not know who was infected until it was far too late.

We gave it a name, those of us left. Gave him a name. The creature that deemed our quaint little home the best place to start off his attack. Kalioth.

We are the only two left. For a while it was only me, trying to survive under the attacks Kalioth continued to send my way. Even though he had moved to another clan, he was not pleased with my survival. I was the one that got away. The one that fought him off. He could not take me over, for my resolve was strong. At first, when Ehara found me I attacked. There was no way of knowing if Kalioth had gotten to him or not. Fortunately that was not the case. Ehara was from the North, and heard of the destruction of my clan. He wanted to help. He was a scholar, you see, and had heard of this type of attack from many years ago. Long before we dragons inhabited the land, when even worse creatures roamed.

It is only the two of us, now, but I hope that others will come. They will hear our plea and aid us in rebuilding my once flourishing clan.

I am Kimiko, and I will continue to survive.
YPI7doW.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JIJqibC.png[/img] [quote name= "Author Note"]After I first announced my wish to do this challenge, a few friends sent me unhatched eggs! I want to thank them, now, for donating them for the sake of progress :3. If you would like to donate anything (eggs, genes, dragons, whatever) please send me a PM and let me know![/quote] [quote name= "Nest Status"][b]6/9/18[/b] Two eggs were found while searching for aid from other clans. Both dragons hatched with out a problem. [b]6/16/18[/b] 2/5 eggs successfully hatched [b]7/9/18[/b] 1/3 eggs successfully hatched [b]7/20/2018[/b] 2/4 eggs successfully hatched[/quote] [quote name= "Clan Status"][b]7/20/18[/b] Kimiko - Level 5 - Survivor Ehara - Level 3 - Survivor's Mate Kenichi - Level 3 - Hatched Egg Yamada - Level 1 - Hatched Egg Uchi - Level 1 - Hatched Egg Tsubasa - Level 1 - Hatched Egg Misaki - Level 1 - Hatched Egg Nagana - Level 1 - Hatched Egg Tsuchi - Level 1 - Hatched Egg[/quote] [quote name= "Misc. Stats"][b]6/9/18[/b] June Egg - N/A Lost Survivors - N/A Egg Donator's - N/A Gene Donator's - N/A Dragon Donator's - N/A General Donator's - N/A[/quote]
JIJqibC.png
Author Note wrote:
After I first announced my wish to do this challenge, a few friends sent me unhatched eggs! I want to thank them, now, for donating them for the sake of progress :3. If you would like to donate anything (eggs, genes, dragons, whatever) please send me a PM and let me know!
Nest Status wrote:
6/9/18
Two eggs were found while searching for aid from other clans.
Both dragons hatched with out a problem.

6/16/18
2/5 eggs successfully hatched

7/9/18
1/3 eggs successfully hatched

7/20/2018
2/4 eggs successfully hatched
Clan Status wrote:
7/20/18

Kimiko - Level 5 - Survivor
Ehara - Level 3 - Survivor's Mate
Kenichi - Level 3 - Hatched Egg
Yamada - Level 1 - Hatched Egg