Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll do a bad drawing of [OPEN] [PWYW]
1 2 3
@Cealygosa
Okay!

*realises something*

@KachiriSobhiam
SORRY SORRY I FORGOT TO DO YOURS >_<
@Cealygosa
Okay!

*realises something*

@KachiriSobhiam
SORRY SORRY I FORGOT TO DO YOURS >_<
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat no worries, you have time! :)
@Averat no worries, you have time! :)
WE HOARD GEMSTONES AND CRYSTALS OF ALL SHAPES
AND BUSH, FANCY AND SWAMP RATTIES TOO!
@KachiriSobhiam
I probably won't have time to do yours... It'll probably be some hours before yours is done because of s l e e p.

That okay?
@KachiriSobhiam
I probably won't have time to do yours... It'll probably be some hours before yours is done because of s l e e p.

That okay?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat of course! As an artist myself I know how difficult it is! Sleep well hun, its completedly okay!
@Averat of course! As an artist myself I know how difficult it is! Sleep well hun, its completedly okay!
@KachiriSobhiam [img]http://i.imgur.com/SHe7bX2.png[/img] Here you go, at last!
@KachiriSobhiam
SHe7bX2.png
Here you go, at last!
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat I am sorry, FR ate the notification >,> Thank you for art! I like it c: Your payment will arrive in CR in few moments c:
@Averat I am sorry, FR ate the notification >,> Thank you for art! I like it c: Your payment will arrive in CR in few moments c:
@KachiriSobhiam
Thanks!
@KachiriSobhiam
Thanks!
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3