Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Dogs
1 2 3
O hey, I'm actually self proclaimed animal artist and canines are my speciality!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ariaxu/ heres my stuff, it has mostly full digital stuff and for FR commission i would rather do something quicker :D but i love drawing sighhounds!
O hey, I'm actually self proclaimed animal artist and canines are my speciality!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ariaxu/ heres my stuff, it has mostly full digital stuff and for FR commission i would rather do something quicker :D but i love drawing sighhounds!
@FirozTaverbi Sorry for the late response, but I will definitely take you up on that offer! I'll start with the doberman. If you could send me some references/character details, that would be great!
@FirozTaverbi Sorry for the late response, but I will definitely take you up on that offer! I'll start with the doberman. If you could send me some references/character details, that would be great!
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Ariaxu :O Your art is so lovely! I'd love you to draw either my greyhound or my whippet character if sighthounds are your favourite. How much would you charge for a coloured sketch such as this one?
@Ariaxu :O Your art is so lovely! I'd love you to draw either my greyhound or my whippet character if sighthounds are your favourite. How much would you charge for a coloured sketch such as this one?
Na5WGHa.png
Maybe 150kT? Im not sure what FR prices are :)
Maybe 150kT? Im not sure what FR prices are :)
@Ariaxu It varies a lot depending on the artist, but that sounds reasonable to me! If the drawing ends up taking you longer than anticipated I'm happy to pay you extra for it! Which breed would you prefer to draw?
@Ariaxu It varies a lot depending on the artist, but that sounds reasonable to me! If the drawing ends up taking you longer than anticipated I'm happy to pay you extra for it! Which breed would you prefer to draw?
Na5WGHa.png
Hmm, maybe whippet? But it can be either one of them :D but lets say whippet, do you have any refs?
Hmm, maybe whippet? But it can be either one of them :D but lets say whippet, do you have any refs?
@Ariaxu I'll message you details, thank you! :D
@Ariaxu I'll message you details, thank you! :D
Na5WGHa.png
Boof! Still looking!
Boof! Still looking!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi [img]http://i.imgur.com/eoesYWl.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nJsSTdW.png[/img] I'm not sure exactly what kind of art you're looking for, as i don't do realism, but here are a few wolf character design sketches I did a little while ago! I don't have a set range, but I am looking for gems, so if you're interested, name a price!!
@FirozTaverbi eoesYWl.png
nJsSTdW.png

I'm not sure exactly what kind of art you're looking for, as i don't do realism, but here are a few wolf character design sketches I did a little while ago! I don't have a set range, but I am looking for gems, so if you're interested, name a price!!
@chamaeleon Oh, I really like these! I don't need a realistic style, the dogs just have to be recognisable as specific breeds if you're comfortable with that. If you have the most experience drawing wolves would you like to do a full-body sketch of the husky or German shepherd? Of course you can choose any of the other breeds that haven't been crossed out if you like!! Does 250 gems sound reasonable? The sketch doesn't have to be as tidy as the examples you gave me, but I would like it to be in colour if possible!
@chamaeleon Oh, I really like these! I don't need a realistic style, the dogs just have to be recognisable as specific breeds if you're comfortable with that. If you have the most experience drawing wolves would you like to do a full-body sketch of the husky or German shepherd? Of course you can choose any of the other breeds that haven't been crossed out if you like!! Does 250 gems sound reasonable? The sketch doesn't have to be as tidy as the examples you gave me, but I would like it to be in colour if possible!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3