Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Dragons for Sale (7 digit)
1 2
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=104071
Blair through Lilith are for sale if anyone is interested! Im accepting gems, treasure, familiars, festival currency, or a combination of these for them! Fair offers only please!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=104071
Blair through Lilith are for sale if anyone is interested! Im accepting gems, treasure, familiars, festival currency, or a combination of these for them! Fair offers only please!
@Usatsuki

How much were you thinking for the obsidian/orange girl? I might do have an interest.
@Usatsuki

How much were you thinking for the obsidian/orange girl? I might do have an interest.
YAzXKmc.gif
@coyotewest
To be honest Ive been away from the site for a few years now and im not really sure what shes worth. Im up for just about any offers!
@coyotewest
To be honest Ive been away from the site for a few years now and im not really sure what shes worth. Im up for just about any offers!
@Usatsuki

Ok :). I'd probably say maybe 700-800 gems? Even though she is a 7 digit, she was born in late 2014 so that doesn't inflate her value too much. It's usually low 7 digits, born in late 2013, that go for a lot.

I also have a white/banana nocturne at the back who needs out of you are interested :D. What kinds of festival items are you taking? I have a few skins from the recent (2017) holidays, as well as I think 1 or 2 skins from 2016.
@Usatsuki

Ok :). I'd probably say maybe 700-800 gems? Even though she is a 7 digit, she was born in late 2014 so that doesn't inflate her value too much. It's usually low 7 digits, born in late 2013, that go for a lot.

I also have a white/banana nocturne at the back who needs out of you are interested :D. What kinds of festival items are you taking? I have a few skins from the recent (2017) holidays, as well as I think 1 or 2 skins from 2016.
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest id gladly trade her for gems <3
@CoyoteWest id gladly trade her for gems <3
@Usatsuki

I'll see what I might be able to scrape up. I do really want her, but the only problem concerns that I am out of lair space as of this morning, and I don't have around 700 gems quite yet. Would it be possible to hold her for a week or so?

@Usatsuki

I'll see what I might be able to scrape up. I do really want her, but the only problem concerns that I am out of lair space as of this morning, and I don't have around 700 gems quite yet. Would it be possible to hold her for a week or so?

YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest no problem ^^ consider her held <3
@CoyoteWest no problem ^^ consider her held <3
@Usatsuki

Alright! Thank you so much :)
@Usatsuki

Alright! Thank you so much :)
YAzXKmc.gif
other than blair the rest listed are still available!
Also just realized lilith and maiele were born on dec 25th! yay christmas dergs
other than blair the rest listed are still available!
Also just realized lilith and maiele were born on dec 25th! yay christmas dergs
gentle bump <3
gentle bump <3
1 2