Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TempShop - Trad' Dragons! // Slots 4/4
1 2 3 4 5
@Sinstrinity

Damae is all done! I'll be scanning him a bit later (not at home right now!) and you'll have your colourful baby all finished. <3 I'm really happy with how he came out, can't wait to show you. C:
@Sinstrinity

Damae is all done! I'll be scanning him a bit later (not at home right now!) and you'll have your colourful baby all finished. <3 I'm really happy with how he came out, can't wait to show you. C:
@Sinstrinity

Here he is! I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun colouring this boy in. Send the CR when you can for 100k, and I'll inbox you the unmarked version. ^^

DamaeWM_zpspkf0kf6z.png
@Sinstrinity

Here he is! I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun colouring this boy in. Send the CR when you can for 100k, and I'll inbox you the unmarked version. ^^

DamaeWM_zpspkf0kf6z.png
@Krizhit
Can I commission you a ridiculous amount of times because I have the money again?
@Krizhit
Can I commission you a ridiculous amount of times because I have the money again?
@EeveeDream

Aah! You may! I do have an extra open slot right now. ;0
I'll just ask that you throw them at me one at a time, to keep things fair for other people, but I'm totally game to draw more of your scalebabies! C:
@EeveeDream

Aah! You may! I do have an extra open slot right now. ;0
I'll just ask that you throw them at me one at a time, to keep things fair for other people, but I'm totally game to draw more of your scalebabies! C:
@Krizhit No problem! Could I order a colored headshot of Dusk? I can put a picture of her without her items in her bio for ease. :) Though I would like her eye scar to remain! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103/10221_350.png[/img] [/url] As for expression...how about something like a gentle smile? If that's too hard, she could be growling with teeth! And WIP sketches, etc, would be nice! ^_^
@Krizhit
No problem! Could I order a colored headshot of Dusk? I can put a picture of her without her items in her bio for ease. :) Though I would like her eye scar to remain!

10221_350.png

As for expression...how about something like a gentle smile? If that's too hard, she could be growling with teeth! And WIP sketches, etc, would be nice! ^_^
@EeveeDream

I can draw her with the items, actually, at least I think so. They don't look tooOoo tricky. Her colours are really gorgeous and I think she'll be super fun to draw. ^^ I'll add you to the last slot and start on her sketch tomorrow.!
@EeveeDream

I can draw her with the items, actually, at least I think so. They don't look tooOoo tricky. Her colours are really gorgeous and I think she'll be super fun to draw. ^^ I'll add you to the last slot and start on her sketch tomorrow.!
@Krizhit

No problem, thank you!! :D Let me know if you can't do her items, I don't mind taking her headpiece/filigree off. ^_^
@Krizhit

No problem, thank you!! :D Let me know if you can't do her items, I don't mind taking her headpiece/filigree off. ^_^
@Krizhit ohhhh my gosh he's beautiful ;u; ill send over the 100k as soon as i get home, thank you!!
@Krizhit ohhhh my gosh he's beautiful ;u; ill send over the 100k as soon as i get home, thank you!!
qDm2JZu.png
@Sinstrinity

Super glad you like it! Thanks again for the lovely project!
@Sinstrinity

Super glad you like it! Thanks again for the lovely project!
@Zygon

Krauge is all done! I skipped the Lineart showcase 'cause I was away from home, and couldn't not keep working on it. I hope this is good! Some parts were tricky as heck. c':
Once you've sent along the CR, I'll inbox you the unmarked version!

KraugeWM_zpst9eyowik.png
@Zygon

Krauge is all done! I skipped the Lineart showcase 'cause I was away from home, and couldn't not keep working on it. I hope this is good! Some parts were tricky as heck. c':
Once you've sent along the CR, I'll inbox you the unmarked version!

KraugeWM_zpst9eyowik.png
1 2 3 4 5