Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TempShop - Trad' Dragons! // Slots 4/4
1 2 3 4 5
@Krizhit
oh. my gosh. hes beautiful. im so excited to see him done aaaaa
@Krizhit
oh. my gosh. hes beautiful. im so excited to see him done aaaaa
qDm2JZu.png
@Sinstrinity

I'm glad! I'm so excited to colour him. Gonna be (hopefully) finishing him and EeveeDream's beastie tomorrow. C:

I finished his lines! It's poopy photo quality 'cause I'm not at home in the comfort of my own personal Lair, where my scanner resides, aha.

th_WIP%20-%20Lines%20-%20Sinstrinity_zpswxtri46f.png
@Sinstrinity

I'm glad! I'm so excited to colour him. Gonna be (hopefully) finishing him and EeveeDream's beastie tomorrow. C:

I finished his lines! It's poopy photo quality 'cause I'm not at home in the comfort of my own personal Lair, where my scanner resides, aha.

th_WIP%20-%20Lines%20-%20Sinstrinity_zpswxtri46f.png
@Krizhit
aaAAAA he looks beautiful and im very pleased thank you so much (so far lmao)
@Krizhit
aaAAAA he looks beautiful and im very pleased thank you so much (so far lmao)
qDm2JZu.png
@Sinstrinity!

So glad! :D Aah! I'm nervous to colour but it's gonna be like. Super feckin' good when I'm done, I have the perfect shades of green for him I think. Super glad you like it!

And for @Zygon - heey. Got a sketch for you. c: Hope this is alright! It's a messy quality photo though, meep.

th_WIP%20-%20Sketch%20-%20Zygon_zpsxrbcrul9.png
@Sinstrinity!

So glad! :D Aah! I'm nervous to colour but it's gonna be like. Super feckin' good when I'm done, I have the perfect shades of green for him I think. Super glad you like it!

And for @Zygon - heey. Got a sketch for you. c: Hope this is alright! It's a messy quality photo though, meep.

th_WIP%20-%20Sketch%20-%20Zygon_zpsxrbcrul9.png
@Krizhit looks stunning so far! I can't wait to see the finished product!
@Krizhit looks stunning so far! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@EeveeDream

All done! Please send along the payment in a one-way CR and I'll inbox you the unmarked version.
I might try to tweak it when I get back to my home, the scanner here isn't what I'm used to and it came out a little dark. I hope you like it, though. =w=

AyinWM_zps5fstoezt.png
@EeveeDream

All done! Please send along the payment in a one-way CR and I'll inbox you the unmarked version.
I might try to tweak it when I get back to my home, the scanner here isn't what I'm used to and it came out a little dark. I hope you like it, though. =w=

AyinWM_zps5fstoezt.png
@Krizhit

OH MY GOSH IT'S PERFECT AND AWESOME I LOVE IT THANK YOU

*Goes to chuck the money at you* 100k right? Just want to make sure!
@Krizhit

OH MY GOSH IT'S PERFECT AND AWESOME I LOVE IT THANK YOU

*Goes to chuck the money at you* 100k right? Just want to make sure!
@EeveeDream

Aaahfsdj, I'm so glad!! I had a lot of fun doing his colours, he's such a pretty fierce Derg' . <3 You're very welcome, and thank you so much for commissioning me!

Yesyes, 100k, thank you! ^-^
@EeveeDream

Aaahfsdj, I'm so glad!! I had a lot of fun doing his colours, he's such a pretty fierce Derg' . <3 You're very welcome, and thank you so much for commissioning me!

Yesyes, 100k, thank you! ^-^
@Krizhit

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing him!! :D <3 When I hatched him, I died; he was so perfect! Hopefully I can afford to commission you again soon!
@Krizhit

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing him!! :D <3 When I hatched him, I died; he was so perfect! Hopefully I can afford to commission you again soon!
@EeveeDream

I'll be around for a fairly long while, so don't you fret. ^.^ Plenty of time to save up and such, and I might do raffles and giveaways in the future too! Ugh, I love that feeling, when a new bab' hatches and you just stop, and stare, and fall in love. <3 Soooo good.
@EeveeDream

I'll be around for a fairly long while, so don't you fret. ^.^ Plenty of time to save up and such, and I might do raffles and giveaways in the future too! Ugh, I love that feeling, when a new bab' hatches and you just stop, and stare, and fall in love. <3 Soooo good.
1 2 3 4 5