Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for Baldwin Materials
1 2
That's definitely understandable! At the moment I only have 7 green things, but I'm transmuting things as often as I can so I could gather more if you'd like? Otherwise I do have roughly 50 or so of the other colors combined if you have any other preferences. Would you possibly be willing to hold a couple dragons though until I can clear out a touch of lair space?
That's definitely understandable! At the moment I only have 7 green things, but I'm transmuting things as often as I can so I could gather more if you'd like? Otherwise I do have roughly 50 or so of the other colors combined if you have any other preferences. Would you possibly be willing to hold a couple dragons though until I can clear out a touch of lair space?
@annador
I would def be okay with a mixture of colors and stuff! I don't really have a preference on color other than green is the best, so anything else is pretty good. I can def hold a few guys for you while you clear out some space. We can go ahead and set up the cr(s) and you can just add stuff whenever you have room for dergs! How many you thinking about sending to the great beyond?
@annador
I would def be okay with a mixture of colors and stuff! I don't really have a preference on color other than green is the best, so anything else is pretty good. I can def hold a few guys for you while you clear out some space. We can go ahead and set up the cr(s) and you can just add stuff whenever you have room for dergs! How many you thinking about sending to the great beyond?
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
Would 5 be too many to ask to send to the deities? I want to let others have a chance to grab the lovelies and give them homes, but also want to get you a fair bit of supplies. And I should be able to grind out enough tomorrow after classes I hope for expansions.
Would 5 be too many to ask to send to the deities? I want to let others have a chance to grab the lovelies and give them homes, but also want to get you a fair bit of supplies. And I should be able to grind out enough tomorrow after classes I hope for expansions.
@annador
Five would be great! That'll give me some space, some dergs some time to (hopefully) find some homes, and you a decent chunk of cash from exalting! I'll set up a couple CR's and you can just add stuff whenever you're ready for em
@annador
Five would be great! That'll give me some space, some dergs some time to (hopefully) find some homes, and you a decent chunk of cash from exalting! I'll set up a couple CR's and you can just add stuff whenever you're ready for em
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
^_^
^_^
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
1 2