Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hold
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Chaosarceus

I have he warrens coat but skins are 70 gems and i accept festival currency at 2 tablets : 1 gem so it would be 140 tablets for the skin not 60 :)
@Chaosarceus

I have he warrens coat but skins are 70 gems and i accept festival currency at 2 tablets : 1 gem so it would be 140 tablets for the skin not 60 :)
N
N
@Kimizi
My bad. I'll fix it right now!
@Kimizi
My bad. I'll fix it right now!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Hh
Hh
J
J
@Kimizi

How many tablets would those skeletal chimes be?? I've...actually never seen them until now xD
@Kimizi

How many tablets would those skeletal chimes be?? I've...actually never seen them until now xD
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Kimizi current lah prices are: [list] [*]leafy gladeboughs = 195g [*] mesa mechanojets = 45g [*] will o' the ember = 205g [*] cosmologist's fieldtools = 45g [*] chillspike crown = 45g [*] starlight cloak = 80g [*] skin: leviathan = 60g [*][b]total = 675g [/list] would you be willing to take 115c$ (678.5g) for everything listed above? :) or you can send me your chickensmoothie username and i will see if i have any of your wishlist pets? ^^ i am also interested in the skeletal chimes. however the gem lah is 375g and the treasure lah is 244kt. are you willing to go 244g worth (i will add 41c$) for the skeletal chimes?
@Kimizi current lah prices are:

• leafy gladeboughs = 195g
  • mesa mechanojets = 45g
  • will o' the ember = 205g
  • cosmologist's fieldtools = 45g
  • chillspike crown = 45g
  • starlight cloak = 80g
  • skin: leviathan = 60g
  • total = 675g

would you be willing to take 115c$ (678.5g) for everything listed above? :) or you can send me your chickensmoothie username and i will see if i have any of your wishlist pets? ^^

i am also interested in the skeletal chimes. however the gem lah is 375g and the treasure lah is 244kt. are you willing to go 244g worth (i will add 41c$) for the skeletal chimes?
pleasant_comm.png
@Kimizi
Could I get the Mesa Mechanojets and Chillspike Crown for 140 tablets total?
Also, the gem and treasure price of the Skeletal Chimes is wildly different but if you'd be willing to take the treasure LAH, I'll buy that in tablets as well
@Kimizi
Could I get the Mesa Mechanojets and Chillspike Crown for 140 tablets total?
Also, the gem and treasure price of the Skeletal Chimes is wildly different but if you'd be willing to take the treasure LAH, I'll buy that in tablets as well
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@watermellon

Right now I'm only seeking tablets so I'll have to pass for the c$ as for my username its the same as on here.

@FallingStar275 @MagnusMedivh
As the AH varies in price I'll do a happy medium so ill take 500 to 600 tablets for the Skeletal Chimes.

Magnus as for the other 2 items i can do 160 c:
@watermellon

Right now I'm only seeking tablets so I'll have to pass for the c$ as for my username its the same as on here.

@FallingStar275 @MagnusMedivh
As the AH varies in price I'll do a happy medium so ill take 500 to 600 tablets for the Skeletal Chimes.

Magnus as for the other 2 items i can do 160 c:
@Kimizi sent a trade on chickensmoothie! let me know when you're accepting c$ again ^^ (i only have one of your wishlist pets ;w;)
@Kimizi sent a trade on chickensmoothie! let me know when you're accepting c$ again ^^ (i only have one of your wishlist pets ;w;)
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29