Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Brightshine [H] Items, UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kaitii

(can i just say your hoard is amazing)

Also, do you have a rough price for Accent: Royal Gems M Silver (SD M) and Accent: Shadow's Moon (SD M)?
@Kaitii

(can i just say your hoard is amazing)

Also, do you have a rough price for Accent: Royal Gems M Silver (SD M) and Accent: Shadow's Moon (SD M)?
IrFVJbu.pngqZwEAEI.png
@Kaitii
Would you accept a mix of tablets and currency for the skin Phantasos? Just checked and the only copy on the AH is for 500g
@Kaitii
Would you accept a mix of tablets and currency for the skin Phantasos? Just checked and the only copy on the AH is for 500g
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Kaitii With the current LAH, can I get the Obscuring (40 tablet), Enchanting (57,5 tablet) and Frozen Goblin (37,5 tablet) for a total of 135 tablets? Or was I a little too late for that?
@Kaitii With the current LAH, can I get the Obscuring (40 tablet), Enchanting (57,5 tablet) and Frozen Goblin (37,5 tablet) for a total of 135 tablets? Or was I a little too late for that?
9653400.gif
@kaitii How much for the gloomwillow guide, wild banner, and wild headdress?
@kaitii How much for the gloomwillow guide, wild banner, and wild headdress?
@kaitii

Hope everything's ok. If you're on, I'll probably be on til rollover.

Really hoping for a reply because I probably won't be able to make an offer next fest and what am I gonna do with these tablets.
@kaitii

Hope everything's ok. If you're on, I'll probably be on til rollover.

Really hoping for a reply because I probably won't be able to make an offer next fest and what am I gonna do with these tablets.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7