Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 409 410
@Drytil if you print/have more copies of Skin: Euphoric Roots please let me know
@Drytil if you print/have more copies of Skin: Euphoric Roots please let me know
8WukT7a.pngtumblr_ovfdabWhFb1uct8hlo1_250.png
Apologies for the late replies! I've been away but now I am back~

@Almaren
Added to the reprint list of Ten past Seven!

@OnABadBet
It's unfortunately out of stock, but I'll add you to the reprint list!

@randomtux
I've added you to the reprint list of Euphoric Roots!
Apologies for the late replies! I've been away but now I am back~

@Almaren
Added to the reprint list of Ten past Seven!

@OnABadBet
It's unfortunately out of stock, but I'll add you to the reprint list!

@randomtux
I've added you to the reprint list of Euphoric Roots!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Celine @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia

Chained Cosmos has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@Brightwinged @Jazz @bloodredsnows @Wrath @PtolemyII @Niharike @Micheru @Hybro @AlexiCyn @snowpea @boxparts @AceZaslavsky @Pyon @Calicodog @Calicodog @RLisa @Qapla
You may now get your copy of Chained Cosmos through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Tale of Stars has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@petaargh @BlackMgaic @PtolemyII
You may now get your copy of Tale of Stars through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Celine @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia

Chained Cosmos has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@Brightwinged @Jazz @bloodredsnows @Wrath @PtolemyII @Niharike @Micheru @Hybro @AlexiCyn @snowpea @boxparts @AceZaslavsky @Pyon @Calicodog @Calicodog @RLisa @Qapla
You may now get your copy of Chained Cosmos through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Tale of Stars has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@petaargh @BlackMgaic @PtolemyII
You may now get your copy of Tale of Stars through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Rather appropriate for a May the 4th baby, wouldn't you say? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32762752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327628/32762752_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Drytil

Rather appropriate for a May the 4th baby, wouldn't you say? :D

32762752_350.png
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn
It's brilliant! :D
@AlexiCyn
It's brilliant! :D
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Snagged a copy of Tale of Stars as well. Don't remember seeing that, but just too pretty to pass up. :)
@Drytil Snagged a copy of Tale of Stars as well. Don't remember seeing that, but just too pretty to pass up. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Drytil
Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I found a copy on the AH a few weeks ago and bought it D:!
I should of asked to be removed from the list.
Thank you for making such a nice skin <3
@Drytil
Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I found a copy on the AH a few weeks ago and bought it D:!
I should of asked to be removed from the list.
Thank you for making such a nice skin <3
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif40CWFQe.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@petaargh
No worries! :) Your reserved copy has been cancelled!

I'm glad you like it <3
@petaargh
No worries! :) Your reserved copy has been cancelled!

I'm glad you like it <3
q3ANGnc.png
General Pinglist
@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @localdreamer @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Celine @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren @ApprenticeWriter @Yilara @DivineLush @AlexiCyn @Actaeon @pioff @EaterOfPie @Bhaskara @boxparts @Devilbaby @Velsim @Saphirosa @Phoenixfyre @ruirea @Starisia @Effervessa @LionMagnus @kingdom77 @ancelstierre @Mezzo @Hexephra @Takora @CanisMajoris @ElecSquirrel10 @wingedRenegade @FlareSolaire @RowanofRohan @Phoenixfyre @AERED @RiztheHuntress @Nihilus @ColoradoBlues @Artificiary @titherdel @ElecSquirrel10 @Avenitus @cosmicConundrum @Elunai @InkyBrush @Kyrislian @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @Nishiboys @felistopaz @Allochthon @Moonwater @Luteia @Tiriea @Erithuet @GrumpyCatlover @flamyfox @Calicodog @Zebrafinch @jennycatmystique

Mechanical Eye R-B for Female Ridgebacks has been printed and is available at the AH~

500g / 450kt

@hat17 @Niharike
You may now get your copy of Mechanical Eye R-B through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

General Reprint list

Aureate has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@hat17 @snowpea @PtolemyII
You may now get your copy of Aureate through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Window Cirquit has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

500g / 450kt

@epzel @RowanofRohan @OnABadBet
You may now get your copy of Window Cirquit through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
General Pinglist
@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @localdreamer @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Celine @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren @ApprenticeWriter @Yilara @DivineLush @AlexiCyn @Actaeon @pioff @EaterOfPie @Bhaskara @boxparts @Devilbaby @Velsim @Saphirosa @Phoenixfyre @ruirea @Starisia @Effervessa @LionMagnus @kingdom77 @ancelstierre @Mezzo @Hexephra @Takora @CanisMajoris @ElecSquirrel10 @wingedRenegade @FlareSolaire @RowanofRohan @Phoenixfyre @AERED @RiztheHuntress @Nihilus @ColoradoBlues @Artificiary @titherdel @ElecSquirrel10 @Avenitus @cosmicConundrum @Elunai @InkyBrush @Kyrislian @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @Nishiboys @felistopaz @Allochthon @Moonwater @Luteia @Tiriea @Erithuet @GrumpyCatlover @flamyfox @Calicodog @Zebrafinch @jennycatmystique

Mechanical Eye R-B for Female Ridgebacks has been printed and is available at the AH~

500g / 450kt

@hat17 @Niharike
You may now get your copy of Mechanical Eye R-B through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

General Reprint list

Aureate has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt

@hat17 @snowpea @PtolemyII
You may now get your copy of Aureate through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Window Cirquit has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

500g / 450kt

@epzel @RowanofRohan @OnABadBet
You may now get your copy of Window Cirquit through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Would you mind giving me a preview of Window Cirquit over this scry? I recently changed my mind slightly about the look I was going for with her and I'd like to see if this accent still fits. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=23&auth=e47101d45036fa5b5d340a7ab7eb6fd1136c288c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Drytil

Would you mind giving me a preview of Window Cirquit over this scry? I recently changed my mind slightly about the look I was going for with her and I'd like to see if this accent still fits.
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=23&auth=e47101d45036fa5b5d340a7ab7eb6fd1136c288c&dummyext=prev.png
90svx1.jpgOhNoVxV.png16legend_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek1z.png
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 409 410