Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Personal Plushies! -ALL BREEDS ANY GENES
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
@Zonemod @RaucousRemy @NebulaLagoon @anotherfallow @Gatorskater
@sinisterlesbian @ewoman @Aapur @Astraya @MammaWolf @Illubuu @TurksCapLily @Chrissy @Tiriea @InfernalDaemon @Kaizu @Garbear @Needtoscribble @lovesnivy @Araej @******* @OverlordSporkie @Gundamronpa @Galacticgod @catchingadri @Squeeze420 @Malliya @Meonox @DannieU @krillin @MizzMaster @Diniah @Archeon @Wynand @youramazinhtruth @Tysha @Skadi @Carissa @ratjay @JurassicPark @Aganna @tamka @ColoradoBlues @thughyung @Jazzyleia @Kyrislian @ibook @Tygra @smeen @Oxton @Xarilin @jiminee @Reochi @Hisscale @quinnmac

Announcement: I need to extend an apology.

I made a poor choice when hosting your doll images - apparently Photobucket no longer supports third-party hosting (or perhaps they never did and I just missed the memo?) unless I pay to upgrade my account. As such, I am switching my hosting to Imgur.

It is going to take me a while to fix my thread and update my replies to you all with new links to your images but in the meantime if you want to find your links, all of your dragons should be somewhere in this album: http://imgur.com/a/76vna. They should be vaguely in alphabetical order by username, but I just uploaded in mass and it's not quite perfect.

In case of something similar occurring again though, I would also encourage everybody who has not already done so, to save a copy of your doll. Feel free to image host a copy anywhere you'd like! Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Also! If you have any difficulty finding one of your doll images, feel free to @ me and I will do my best to help you out!
@Zonemod @RaucousRemy @NebulaLagoon @anotherfallow @Gatorskater
@sinisterlesbian @ewoman @Aapur @Astraya @MammaWolf @Illubuu @TurksCapLily @Chrissy @Tiriea @InfernalDaemon @Kaizu @Garbear @Needtoscribble @lovesnivy @Araej @******* @OverlordSporkie @Gundamronpa @Galacticgod @catchingadri @Squeeze420 @Malliya @Meonox @DannieU @krillin @MizzMaster @Diniah @Archeon @Wynand @youramazinhtruth @Tysha @Skadi @Carissa @ratjay @JurassicPark @Aganna @tamka @ColoradoBlues @thughyung @Jazzyleia @Kyrislian @ibook @Tygra @smeen @Oxton @Xarilin @jiminee @Reochi @Hisscale @quinnmac

Announcement: I need to extend an apology.

I made a poor choice when hosting your doll images - apparently Photobucket no longer supports third-party hosting (or perhaps they never did and I just missed the memo?) unless I pay to upgrade my account. As such, I am switching my hosting to Imgur.

It is going to take me a while to fix my thread and update my replies to you all with new links to your images but in the meantime if you want to find your links, all of your dragons should be somewhere in this album: http://imgur.com/a/76vna. They should be vaguely in alphabetical order by username, but I just uploaded in mass and it's not quite perfect.

In case of something similar occurring again though, I would also encourage everybody who has not already done so, to save a copy of your doll. Feel free to image host a copy anywhere you'd like! Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Also! If you have any difficulty finding one of your doll images, feel free to @ me and I will do my best to help you out!
PvcXfgb.png Dragon's plushie shop currently closed :(
@Dreamscape195 Don't worry about it! Sometimes things happen. I don't think anyone will be upset with you, especially as you're working to fix the problem already.

I already had mine hosted on imgur (I save and reupload all the adopts I buy specifically for this reason) but I'm very glad you're willing to help people who need you to!

Good luck, and thank you for letting me know!
@Dreamscape195 Don't worry about it! Sometimes things happen. I don't think anyone will be upset with you, especially as you're working to fix the problem already.

I already had mine hosted on imgur (I save and reupload all the adopts I buy specifically for this reason) but I'm very glad you're willing to help people who need you to!

Good luck, and thank you for letting me know!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Dreamscape195
ahsgadas THANKS FOR THE PING i was wondering where he went ;o; i found him! (chy!!! lovely boy.) thanks again, i hope its not too hard to switch sites!!!
@Dreamscape195
ahsgadas THANKS FOR THE PING i was wondering where he went ;o; i found him! (chy!!! lovely boy.) thanks again, i hope its not too hard to switch sites!!!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
Thanks for the heads up! (Also, not your fault!!)
Thanks for the heads up! (Also, not your fault!!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Dreamscape195

Thank you for the heads up! I'm personally not mad. Had a lil trouble finding all of mine (though I have trouble finding things often so no big deal there) But i was able to find all of them.
@Dreamscape195

Thank you for the heads up! I'm personally not mad. Had a lil trouble finding all of mine (though I have trouble finding things often so no big deal there) But i was able to find all of them.
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Dreamscape195 Don't worry about it, these things happen sometimes!
@Dreamscape195 Don't worry about it, these things happen sometimes!
latest?cb=20170407055719.png
I can not stop twinkling~
@dreamscape195 Thanks for the heads-up, and don't be worrying about things. Stuff happens. :)
@dreamscape195 Thanks for the heads-up, and don't be worrying about things. Stuff happens. :)
tumblr_inline_o1rim2vrNJ1scqkwj_500.png
Just a quick bump to the top for the holiday season! I've got absolutely no obligations for a few days - until Christmas Eve, so now is a good time to order!

FROM NOW UNTIL ROLLOVER ON THE 23RD, FOR INDIVIDUAL DOLLS IT WILL BE BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

Deal has ended!
Just a quick bump to the top for the holiday season! I've got absolutely no obligations for a few days - until Christmas Eve, so now is a good time to order!

FROM NOW UNTIL ROLLOVER ON THE 23RD, FOR INDIVIDUAL DOLLS IT WILL BE BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

Deal has ended!
@Dreamscape195 Hi! if youre still open can i please get some plushies of these two guys? (of course without apparal and accents- i can send pics of them without all of that if its easier) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36740862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367409/36740862_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36740863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367409/36740863_350.png[/img] [/url] If its ok with you, could i please pay one in gems and the other in treasure (if not i completely understand)
@Dreamscape195

Hi!
if youre still open can i please get some plushies of these two guys? (of course without apparal and accents- i can send pics of them without all of that if its easier)

36740862_350.png

36740863_350.png

If its ok with you, could i please pay one in gems and the other in treasure (if not i completely understand)
@Skarlette Sure thing, no problem! I'll get that done tomorrow (technically later today but I haven't been to bed yet so it's still tomorrow to me haha).
Also! Just so you know, If you want to buy a 3rd one you get a 4th free right now c:
If you don't want that many or can't afford it or whathaveyou that's totally fine also, just making sure you're aware of the current 'sale' or whatever too haha
@Skarlette Sure thing, no problem! I'll get that done tomorrow (technically later today but I haven't been to bed yet so it's still tomorrow to me haha).
Also! Just so you know, If you want to buy a 3rd one you get a 4th free right now c:
If you don't want that many or can't afford it or whathaveyou that's totally fine also, just making sure you're aware of the current 'sale' or whatever too haha
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38