Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Golden Envelope Messaging Service (GEMS)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [item=gold filigree helmet][item=gold filigree tail guard][item=gold filigree wing guard] [i]Golden armor to bring in gold for the new year[/i] The next 8 envelopes will receive a gold filigree piece! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img][/center]
BPOUUe6.png

Gold Filigree Helmet Gold Filigree Tail Guard Gold Filigree Wing Guard

Golden armor to bring in gold for the new year

The next 8 envelopes will receive a gold filigree piece!

BPOUUe6.png
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
Thanks to whoever sent me the letter!! It really made me smile! Your such a kind soul for sending it to me!! Have an amazing BSJ and I would love to do something for you in return!!
Thanks to whoever sent me the letter!! It really made me smile! Your such a kind soul for sending it to me!! Have an amazing BSJ and I would love to do something for you in return!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much, whoever sent me an envelope! It really made my day!
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much, whoever sent me an envelope! It really made my day!
z9bVpPy.png
Thanks for whomever sent that letter. I do hope to meet you at Imperium and I hope we become friends as well. ^^
Thanks for whomever sent that letter. I do hope to meet you at Imperium and I hope we become friends as well. ^^
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Thank you so much!! Both for this amazing service, and to whoever sent me an envelope!! It really made my morning. c:
Thank you so much!! Both for this amazing service, and to whoever sent me an envelope!! It really made my morning. c:
hZeK3pZ.jpg
Thank you to whomever sent me the letter, and thank you for all the gifts, that was super sweet! Now to pass it on to more people! XD
Thank you to whomever sent me the letter, and thank you for all the gifts, that was super sweet! Now to pass it on to more people! XD
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
This is a really cute thing to do, you're all so sweet ♥
This is a really cute thing to do, you're all so sweet ♥
I would like to thank whoever sent me an envelope!
I would like to thank whoever sent me an envelope!
Thank you so much for whoever sent me an envelope! I thought it was super nice and it made me so happy! <3
Thank you so much for whoever sent me an envelope! I thought it was super nice and it made me so happy! <3
What a lovely surprise! Thank you, thank you to whoever thought of me! I am feeling so Brightshiny;0).
I will surely pass along the smiles!
What a lovely surprise! Thank you, thank you to whoever thought of me! I am feeling so Brightshiny;0).
I will surely pass along the smiles!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23